Range time and practice swings paying off.

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Tonight was opening night in our golf league.
I shot my 2nd lowest score in that league of 51.
I even shot the 51 with one blowup hole of a 10!

The blowup occurred on a par 5.
We of course play 9 weekly.
I honestly for the first time feel like I will consistently break 100 this year!

Tonight, life is just a little sweeter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kudos to you, i know personally how it feels to have hard work pay off. just realize that you will take 2 steps back at times and 1 small step forward. but know your making good progress!

Nice job! The feeling you get after a good round of golf is a feeling I know I'd like to feel much more often. Keep up the progress!

Congrats man. I can't talk about going really low, but I can tell you that putting a string of 4 or 5 pars together feels really good. Keep at it and you'll get there.

Awesome! Good to see your hard work payoff!

51 with a 10 in it is awesome, not always easy to pick up after one of those (and I've had plenty!!)

You got a specific range regime you're working on or just getting the swings in to build consistency?

51 with a 10 in it is awesome, not always easy to pick up after one of those (and I've had plenty!!)

You got a specific range regime you're working on or just getting the swings in to build consistency?

Not really, just trying to make solid contact.
I'm trying to get 50-100 ( usually towards 50 ) swings in per day even if I'm not hitting balls.

When I do this, I pay attention to my divot I'm leaving in the ground to make sure it's on line with my target, which is usually a cone I place in my yard.

Seems to be helping, season just started in michigan, and I usually shoot around 105-115 per round.
Happy with the progress thus far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great to hear. I do the same thing in regards to swinging even if I can't hit balls. Got some checkpoints I use to make sure things are where I want them to be. Keep it up.

Back