Scotty Cameron putters

You mean like the concept you have? It would be pretty disappointing to see him limit it to that.
Yeah I'd love to see a all gss m2 with a plumbers neck. I'm sure I won't love the price though

Yeah I don't get the aluminum and stainless insert move either. But then again I bet we see gss inserts come out from the gallery and with it the hefty price tags
Yeah, its unfortunate but probably correct.

Yeah I don't get the aluminum and stainless insert move either. But then again I bet we see gss inserts come out from the gallery and with it the hefty price tags
Could the aluminum be used to take weight out of the face, thus make the edges heavier and add some MOI.

Could the aluminum be used to take weight out of the face, thus make the edges heavier and add some MOI.

In the video he mentions the aluminum allowing for more perimeter weighting which helping increase moi

Yeah I think I remember seeing that in the video few pages back. As commented before though, stainless and aluminum construction commanding over 400.... bit disappointed but boy does scotty know how to make it look good

Yeah I think I remember seeing that in the video few pages back. As commented before though, stainless and aluminum construction commanding over 400.... bit disappointed but boy does scotty know how to make it look good

Well, we don't know what MAP will be. MSRP is over $400, but that doesn't mean too much. Part of me thinks the price comes from the manufacturing costs. A little extra labor. I dunno.

I really confused when I became a scotty apologist.

Well, we don't know what MAP will be. MSRP is over $400, but that doesn't mean too much. Part of me thinks the price comes from the manufacturing costs. A little extra labor. I dunno.

I really confused when I became a scotty apologist.
At 349 I bet he sells a crap ton of them

They were already showing circle T's from the last tournament with GSS inserts.

I do like the newport 2 or 2.5 myself. I like the looks, price dunno maybe one day.

But I see more potential to have people do custom inserts for them. imagine a nice custom copper milled insert, or whatever you choose.

I think it would be cool to take the things you love from one putter, the things you love from another and say meld them together.

For pricing, I like it at no more than $379.00 but I wouldn't buy one at that. for me about $200 is my limit when I buy a putter.

OK, bought the Select Fastback and it came today. I am weak, but damn this is a really nice putter. Love the weight but I don't feel I lose touch with it. Rolled some on the carpet today and will take it into battle tomorrow. Will post some pictures tomorrow.

OK, bought the Select Fastback and it came today. I am weak, but damn this is a really nice putter. Love the weight but I don't feel I lose touch with it. Rolled some on the carpet today and will take it into battle tomorrow. Will post some pictures tomorrow.

I am looking forward to those photos Den!

Man I am really wanting a Circa 62. Why am I a broke college kid when all I want is new golf stuff :banghead::banghead:

I can take a photo with my phone worth a damn but here goes

20160127_074118%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20160127_074147.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20160127_074209.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just got my first Scotty yesterday too and it's a Fastback, rolled it at house and the touch and feel were great for me. Really digging the cross alignment aid, I'll be taking it out for the first time this weekend and I'm pumped to see how it works. Already thinking about adding another Scotty...

IPhone pics, whatcha gonna do?

This is absurd!!

8d02db205776c35b4f2c7b665230b0f8.jpg

worth it

I just got my first Scotty yesterday too and it's a Fastback, rolled it at house and the touch and feel were great for me. Really digging the cross alignment aid, I'll be taking it out for the first time this weekend and I'm pumped to see how it works. Already thinking about adding another Scotty...

IPhone pics, whatcha gonna do?

You take pictures better than me. I should have waited and just posted "ditto." It does feel good in the hands, eh?

You take pictures better than me. I should have waited and just posted "ditto." It does feel good in the hands, eh?

Thanks Den60! I'm really loving the feel so far! Nice balance for my putting stroke and feels stable. Putting with it and my mFGP2 last night I can say I like the Fastback on my putting mat. Maybe a honeymoon, I don't know, we'll see this weekend. They look and play pretty similar, I like the familiarity, I'm a fan of the deep milling so far in the feel/sound department without being too muted for my taste. I can see the Scotty getting the nod.

Last edited:
Thanks Den60! I'm really loving the feel so far! Nice balance for my putting stroke and feels stable. Putting with it and my mFGP2 last night I can say I like the Fastback on my putting mat. Maybe a honeymoon, I don't know, we'll see this weekend. They look and play pretty similar, I like the familiarity, I'm a fan of the deep milling so far in the feel/sound department without being too muted for my taste. I can the Scotty getting the nod.

I'm taking it out to battle in a few minutes. :D I was using a mFGP so the Fastback has more weight to it which I really notice.

If I ever threw down that kind of cash on one, it'd be something like this.... Brilliant milling, beautiful finish and paint usage, and fancy weights! I love it. AND, not 10k. 2.5k

2016_A031174_tourat3744_main2-1619.jpg

2016_A031174_tourat3744_main3-1619.jpg

2016_A031174_tourat3744_main1-1619.jpg

If I ever threw down that kind of cash on one, it'd be something like this.... Brilliant milling, beautiful finish and paint usage, and fancy weights! I love it. AND, not 10k. 2.5k

2016_A031174_tourat3744_main2-1619.jpg

2016_A031174_tourat3744_main3-1619.jpg

2016_A031174_tourat3744_main1-1619.jpg

That's a very Dan style Rat. I like it

Back