2016 TaylorMade Masters Staff Bag

I'm starting to think ANGC is somehow putting the kibosh on any and all Masters related designs that actually cause someone to look at them and think, "Masters." That's a green bag. There's nothing else to it. It's just green. I mean, if it were also yellow, or it had flowers or something, I might look at it and think "Masters."

Nothing overly exciting about it for me. Its just a green bag.

I think this looks really sharp

I like it. Solid green, classy. Straight cash, homey.

Le sigh...

34dhedf.jpg

The more I look at it the more I like it. That green with the gold accents work perfect together.

Not the most amazing bag I've seen but still kinda cool. Id use it

I like it. A little understated compared to other bags and years but still sharp.

Wow that is a sharp looking bag! really like the gold sippers and accents. Simple and classy I like it!

If they had made the writing gold, I might like it. As it is, I think it's pretty boring.

Not a fan. Pretty boring if you ask me.... I'd think they could do much better.

Simple. Not bad.

While not my favorite I am glad they are back to doing these. Were always my favorite bags and it seemed after HA left TM that these stopped IMO

Good looking bag, but for The Masters it doesn't move the needle.

I like that green

Not too shabby at all

I like it, but agree with the comments, could use an additional accent.

I think it's great. And for those of you saying is missing a color.....check out ťhe details. ?

It's all in the subtle details and I think it's fantastic.

I like the understated look from a company that is usually in your face and over the top.

I prefer understated staff bags, so, I'm loving that one.

Kinda meh to me. Not very exciting.

I would recommend a "do-over"....

It's a nice effort, but in my book nothing will top the 2015 PGA Championship bags Callaway put together. I really hope I can get my hands on one of those some day.

(at least until the US Open in 2017 at Erin Hills, or 2020 back at Whistling Straits)

Very disappointed in this bag. Bleh..

Back