What is it with Pinnacle golf balls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread really has my Friday off to a great start.

Not sure what that has to do with your love for Pinnacle golf balls...But its par for the course in this thread I guess.

My clients like buying that ball with their logo for the low price point. Sponsoring a lot of golf outings and handing out expensive balls really hits their budget. Not my ball choice for playing but effective for other
weekend warriors.

26080.jpg

Pro-Vs are the best balls in the business?

of course, they are number one on tour, it has to be because they are the best, not because they pay the most.

I like when I find a pinnacle on the course, I chip it back where it belongs, in a pond or in the woods

I just lost 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

No way this thread spins off the green

Okay everybody, that about does it. Let's keep this to the topic of Pinnacle balls.

of course, they are number one on tour, it has to be because they are the best, not because they pay the most.

I like when I find a pinnacle on the course, I chip it back where it belongs, in a pond or in the woods

030a8aef948d63b52db45ddde7dcf31d.jpg

Pinnacles are great in a pinch, we used to find them all the time at the muni where we played our matches in High School, (it wasn't a very nice course) so we often played them. I love the Pinnacle Golds around the green, but anything else kinda feels rock-ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinnacle Dimensions, they don't make them no more but they were BOMBS

I'm a big fan of the Pinnacle Gold Precision balls from a couple of years ago. Used to be my "goto" economy ball. I didn't see any distance gains, but I thought they were soft enough and had adequate spin into the green.

~Rock

Pinnacle Gold's are my go to early season and end of season ball, I've always liked them. They are perfect for the "lost plugged ball Spring" and the "losing your ball in the leaves" Fall golf.

Dimensions were pretty good for the price. I don't get much spin at the best of times, so the garden-variety Pinnacle rolls out a LOT for me. Like over the green rollout.
Never did find them any longer than anything else. Certainly would rather play a Pinnacle than an Ultra, for some reason I tend to slap those sideways. Hell, maybe its a mental thing.
If you think it's a good ball for you, then...it's a good ball for you.

I've always liked the Pinnacle Gold off the tee and I'll use them on "danger" holes or throw them in my bag to take home to use for hitting into the net.

Hit them from time to time, did not see any distance gain whatsoever.

Only time to use a Pinnacle is off the tee in a scramble for me.

Only time to use a Pinnacle is off the tee in a scramble for me.
On a par 3 with significant water carry for me. But usually then I'll just grab whatever I found in the woods ... no need to buy a new one.

Look guys by no means do I think they're the best ball on the market but for those of us paying a mortgage, car and truck payments, property taxes, insurances and bills they're not bad for the price. I'm probably not as well off as most of you so I can't always get the highest quality but I usually spare no expense when it comes to golf. I guess it's better than a crack cocaine habbit though.

And I'm raising a 4 year old little boy so there goes most of my income right there. At least my priorities are in check I guess. Ease up on the Pinnacle hate they're not bad at all IMO.

I like Pinnacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back