What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a few bad decisions, and had a terrible time scrambling/maintaining lines today as they top dressed this morning. Such a frustrating thing, but it makes me really excited that our greens are going to be almost perfect by mid April.

Went out in 38 and came back in 35 for a +1 73, thanks largely to a couple birdies and an eagle on the back side.

Had a weird day...not one part of my game was consistant. Shot 47/42 for 89 with one birdie and a few missed opportunities. Putter was helping me out with 31 putts.

How about this.
49 on the front and 34 on the back.

How about this.

That's quite a tale of two nines. Hazard trouble on the front?

That's quite a tale of two nines. Hazard trouble on the front?

3 holes I tried to get cute off the tee and went OB multiple times and then in hazard multiple times. It was all really 3 holes including two 9s

How about this.

That's a great back 9... How many birdies or eagles did you have?

3 holes I tried to get cute off the tee and went OB multiple times and then in hazard multiple times. It was all really 3 holes including two 9s

Yikes..those 9s look familiar. Welcome back to being a hacker..back to the usual for you next time though!

I shot 45/47=92 today. Nothing was really on today. I think it got me to mentally and I just kind of checked out and made some bad decisions. I really need to get better at maintaining focus and grinding when things aren't going my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44/54 at Bayonet and Black Horse (BH side). I got a bit flustered on 10 and 11 which resulted in two quads that sunk my round. I did have 31 putts, which is good for me but my ball striking was mediocre at best. I did a whole lot of scrambling today, and allowed myself to get flustered on a couple holes. I also swapped the XR 4H for the CF 16 4i one more time, but that experiment is over. The XR 4H is back in the bag.

Hole In On For My Playing Partner

Hole In On For My Playing Partner

Well not today (yesterday) but this is the first time I have had time to add a score. Played Granite Links in Boston (Milton to Granite), posted an 86 on a very cold and windy day. More than happy with that as I put in play a stiff driver shaft for the first time and hit every fairway I used a driver on (78%) and not left or right but split the fairway each time. Got a bit of chipping/pitching yips going on but ah well these things happen.

However best part of the round was my mate who was out for the first time this year, hitting a hole-in-one on the first 160 par 3 on the Milton course (its the second hole of our round), one little bounce a roll of about 2 feet and in. He then backed up the round with a 77, breaking 80 for the 3rd time he's ever done it, each one of those was when I was with him.

Suffice to say a very good round of golf, happy for me watching him do it and being a part of it and a bucket list item done and completed for him!

That's him on the right via Instagram

Last edited:
Much better today than yesterday. 42/41=83. Happy with the round and that helps the HC. Bad choices on a couple shots kept me from breaking 80.

I did it. My best round EVER. I shot a 78 on a Par 72 (68.5/126) course.

We started on 10 and I went 38/40 10/14 FIR 11/18 GIR 12 Pars 2 birdies 3 bogeys and an effing 8 on a Par 3

32 putts in total with one 3 putt.

17 holes of almost perfect golf and bad break. So happy with this result!

79, 42/37 bogeys on the final 2 kinda stings after playing 10-16 to even par, but can't complain much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What did you shoot today?

First round in just under 3 weeks, 43/38-81 at a par 69, not a long track but played pretty well, 3 doubles, one 3 putt, and no birdies but other than that I had things clicking pretty good. Mix of everything, putting was the strongest overall but no part of the game stood out that far over the others, fairly balanced and happy to see it.

First round in just under 3 weeks, 43/38-81 at a par 69, not a long track but played pretty well, 3 doubles, one 3 putt, and no birdies but other than that I had things clicking pretty good. Mix of everything, putting was the strongest overall but no part of the game stood out that far over the others, fairly balanced and happy to see it.

Solid score, especially that back 9!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

78 with 3 double bogeys and 4 birdies. Consistent I was not!

42/41 for an 83. The Alpha 815 hybrid is incredible. Absolutely incredible. Felt good finally shooting scores more like I've gotten used to.

Nice. Where did you end up golfing today?

44 2/3 putts 2/1 putts 1 bird

Shot 40/39-79 at Battlement Mesa GC. Round went pretty well for my first time playing there. Had one birdie but two doubles, both of which were completely short game related. Wind really kicked up on the back 9 but the driver was keeping me in position all day. Really happy with how Im hitting the ball so early in the season. Direction isnt always right, but the contact has been consistently good. I hope I can keep that up for Club Clash

Went to range which never happened and played 9 with my father in law.

+8 44 on the day with a birdie. Did nothing right and 90 to 100 killed me as i was 1 for 4 on those shots. Looking forward to my lesson tomorrow

Went to range which never happened and played 9 with my father in law.

+8 44 on the day with a birdie. Did nothing right and 90 to 100 killed me as i was 1 for 4 on those shots. Looking forward to my lesson tomorrow

You beat my front 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back