Bachelor Party Golf Help

Bcape9

#TeamEvolve
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Hey THP,

I'm getting married in October and am trying to plan a round of golf for my bachelor party at the beginning of September. We are going to have about 12-16 people that would be guarantees to play. Does anyone have tips or advice (and please don't say "don't get married" haha) for picking a course and setting up a small outing? I'm guessing price and difficulty would be big priorities?

Thanks for the help!

Congratulations on your wedding bud!

Where are you going to want to play? Supposedly near where the wedding will be?

I think you should start off by coming to the New England Invitational and playing with 31 of your closest friends :)

Are you looking to stay in the Boston area? If not, how far are you willing to travel?

Go some where with a good place to hang out and eat and drink before and after the round and make sure they have a cart girl. I'd go some where on the nicer end with a good tee system. Call a bunch of courses and let them know you have 3 - 4 foursomes you need to book consecutively and see how helpful they are in setting it up for you and giving you options on what to do. That will tell you a lot.

My brother is getting married and I am in charge of the bachelor party, and I had the idea of setting up a one or two club per person golf tournament. This may not appeal to you, but here is my idea.

Get a limo for the golf party, and have them bring one or two clubs (depending on the tourny set up). Call a couple golf courses that are in the same general area and see if they would let you go out and play a hole or two (depending on how many courses you decide to play) with your bachelor party. The idea here is to have a good time in the limo with the guys driving around from course to course and then at each course play a couple holes. I don't know if you were looking for more of a typical tournament set-up, but it is always an alternative option.

Best of luck and congrats!

I had my bachelor party down at Foxwoods, playing a round of golf at Lake of Isles. There was 14 of us that went. The price was right around 250 a person, and that was for a round of golf on a Saturday and a nights stay in MGM. Perfect mix of golf, drinking, and gambling. Foxwoods is always a good trip, and not too far of a drive for us being from Boston. They were very easy to deal with to book everything there also.

Where are you going to want to play? Supposedly near where the wedding will be?

I've been looking around the Franklin, MA area, specifically at Wentworth Hills in Plainville. It's about 15 minutes from my hometown.

Tap, tap, taparoo

I had my bachelor party down at Foxwoods, playing a round of golf at Lake of Isles. There was 14 of us that went. The price was right around 250 a person, and that was for a round of golf on a Saturday and a nights stay in MGM. Perfect mix of golf, drinking, and gambling. Foxwoods is always a good trip, and not too far of a drive for us being from Boston. They were very easy to deal with to book everything there also.

My fiancé is going to Foxwoods for her bachelorette party the same night, so that's out of the question. I've always wanted to play Lake of Isles though.

Tap, tap, taparoo

Pick a course, call them and set some times.

Back