The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual Check-up time. Dreading the "lean over and just relax" moment I now have with my Dr every year.

As long as both his hands don't end up on your shoulders, you'll be fine...lol...I hate that visit too

How about a change of topic?

Leaving work for lunch and golf in 30. I will accomplish absolutely nothing in the mean time.

25 minutes now.....guess I do need to move to the rant.

Man!! I'm jealous. Long afternoon lies ahead.

I am jealous on the fact that you have already played 66 FREAKING rounds of golf this year.

Is it really that weird that I prefer boxed mashed potatoes/instant mashed potatoes to the real thing?

I guess it is but something about them is just delicious

Someone in the GHIN thread said they've got 149 rounds posted for 2012... 149!!!!!

yeah I saw that, cant wait til my wife says "you golf alot".....I'll show her

I think Im near 60, plus about 5-10 pre Ghin rounds this year

Is it really that weird that I prefer boxed mashed potatoes/instant mashed potatoes to the real thing?

I guess it is but something about them is just delicious
I just had that conversation with my 12 yr old daughter last night. She loved the instant we had last night for supper but hates the "lumpy" kind we make on Thanksgiving. I was like....child you're backwards. Similar to you! :D

I just had that conversation with my 12 yr old daughter last night. She loved the instant we had last night for supper but hates the "lumpy" kind we make on Thanksgiving. I was like....child you're backwards. Similar to you! :D

It's tough to beat homemade mashed potatoes. Throw some cream cheese in them, phenomenal

Jake that is exactly how I am. I hate the lumpiness

Yeah buddy. I love me some real mashed potatoes. The lumpiness is just the potato dude, it's good stuff! You could always beat them extra hard to get rid of most of the lumps.

I like both, and everything in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back