The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went to design Moines we rolled a van. It was in that giant blizzard two three years ago.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
You got to design Moines?

Had a chance to hang out with SethO and GrantD this evening. Both very cool ppl. Was very cool to be able to finally meet some THPers in person. Thanks fellas.
SethO and GrantD are some great dudes man. I bet you guys had a lot of laughs.
I love work related golf outings. Free lunch, golf , dinner, and get paid for it at one of my favorite courses. These 2 hours of work are Not going to be productive.
Best golf outings ever! I had 2 of them the last 3 weeks but now there's not another one in sight for a while. Have fun! Where you playing at?

Do we have a NON GolfTec thread where we can post general swing questions and let other members answer them? Am i dense and just missing it? If not, is this something we can setup? I kind of see it as a sticky in the swing tips section, kind of like the equipment pondering thread.

Best golf outings ever! I had 2 of them the last 3 weeks but now there's not another one in sight for a while. Have fun! Where you playing at?

Brandon. Played it for the first time last Saturday and really enjoyed it. Perfect course for my skill level.

Seriously...7 1/2 hours isn't that long of a drive....right?

I mean, Iowa looks alot like parts of Oklahoma.

Just spotted this, man hope you can get it done. 7 1/2 hours is a breeze for something like this, especially if you meet up with someone in Wichita or KC and ride together.

Do we have a NON GolfTec thread where we can post general swing questions and let other members answer them? Am i dense and just missing it? If not, is this something we can setup? I kind of see it as a sticky in the swing tips section, kind of like the equipment pondering thread.

I remember putting some stuff in the swing tips section awhile back, not sure if its still used or not for that

You could probably put it in the Golf thread. I'd say it would fall under that category. Maybe make mention in there that you want forum members feedback and that's the reason it's in the thread it's in.

Edit...what War Eagle said! He's smart.

Brandon. Played it for the first time last Saturday and really enjoyed it. Perfect course for my skill level.
It's not a bad course at all. I think it gets a little boring, especially midway thru the front 9 but all in all I like the course. I love that shot off #10 tee.

Lefty love.

Edit: Pic is too big. But the clubs were lefty in the ad, and you rarely see that.

It's not a bad course at all. I think it gets a little boring, especially midway thru the front 9 but all in all I like the course. I love that shot off #10 tee.

Yeah, the elevated tee box is nice. I like the course because it is shorter for me.

Lefty love.

Edit: Pic is too big. But the clubs were lefty in the ad, and you rarely see that.

The pic is never too big if you use Photobucket. Only when you try to host it here.

You got to design Moines?

Lol auto correct ftw.

Took a field trip to the Deere factories for school, hit a blizzard teacher rolled a van.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Ive been on a Conference Call for 35 minutes, so far all it has been is everyone telling other people to call someone else to get on the call. Seriously?

Ive been on a Conference Call for 35 minutes, so far all it has been is everyone telling other people to call someone else to get on the call. Seriously?

Can I predict the next hour will be filled with questions that have no business being asked on a conference call?

...because that is my world

Can I predict the next hour will be filled with questions that have no business being asked on a conference call?

...because that is my world

Feel your pain. My favorite is the pre-call call or the the call to schedule more calls call... Working for a large company sucks some times!

Feel your pain. My favorite is the pre-call call or the the call to schedule more calls call... Working for a large company sucks some times!

The best are the people who claim who they are.. then pause.. then go... "HELLO?!" as though they've been disconnected.. Thank god my phone has a mute button. I roll with laughter every single time.

when I worked at GE they were the best for that

you had the pre-meeting, the meeting itself, the post meeting and then you setup the next meeting and repeated the previous steps

The best are the people who claim who they are.. then pause.. then go... "HELLO?!" as though they've been disconnected.. Thank god my phone has a mute button. I roll with laughter every single time.

Mute button is critical to my continued employment!

when I worked at GE they were the best for that

you had the pre-meeting, the meeting itself, the post meeting and then you setup the next meeting and repeated the previous steps

This makes my head hurt. Just think of all the wasted time...

Annual Check-up time. Dreading the "lean over and just relax" moment I now have with my Dr every year.

Don't forget the people that join a call 30 minutes (or even more) in, and want a full replay of everything that's happened so far. Even when they're the least likely person to be able to help fix the problem.

Annual Check-up time. Dreading the "lean over and just relax" moment I now have with my Dr every year.

If it bothered you that much, this would be in the rant of the day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back