2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Tyno! That hat is almost as nice as the one I gave Jake. hehe
Oh you you mean this one? Believe me, that baby will serve as big time motivation over the next 11+ months! I do love it though.

260ACF59-B4CD-4F38-868B-0AC57DA85B2F-1866-000002C1E6F19E2C.jpg

YES! I love that you wore the hat, don't worry man, it'll come through for you when you need it most! Thanks for the video buddy, I hope you didn't get in a effin' wreck!

hell yeah...got me a SethO hat as well!
gave 'em both a good wash to get the Morgan Cup stank out, and the signatures still look great! they're comfy too! gotta love a nice B-Stone with some Morgan Cup memorabilia on it!

No such thing at too much love my brotha! Feelings are mutual man.

YES! I love that you wore the hat, don't worry man, it'll come through for you when you need it most! Thanks for the video buddy, I hope you didn't get in a effin' wreck!

Unless it's on a Sunday hehe

You might regret that one of these days. And besides, it's half good on Sunday. Sort of like a half off sale.

I nominate myself for Captain of team yet to be named. That way I have you on Sunday!

For the record, I was drunk when I signed that hat. It was quite funny at the time, maybe a little less in hindsight.

LMAO

Wonder if Dean's avatar was used for inspiration in this choice of captain?

For the record, I was drunk when I signed that hat. It was quite funny at the time, maybe a little less in hindsight.

LMAO

Wonder if Dean's avatar was used for inspiration in this choice of captain?

it's how I passed baton over to Jake

That wasn't Cookie. That was a guy who looked like Cookie and swings like Cookie but that's where the resemblance ended right there.

That's true it must not have been the real cookie

Pseudo-cookie is a worldbeater.

Oh you you mean this one? Believe me, that baby will serve as big time motivation over the next 11+ months! I do love it though.

The randomness of all of the different things in this picture is epic. Curtis Mathes TV (didn't know they were still in business), dusty toolbox, picture of Emmitt Smith, big box of various Frito-Lay chips, wrestling/MMA poster, Augusta National golf towel, and Bridgestone hat. You could put this up with no context whatsoever and people on here would say "yeah, that's from Jake's place."

Jake, why are u saving a box of chips for memorabilia?

2 of my MC hats have been autographed and are no longer in my possession

I was waiting for that. This is right above the work bench area in my garage. I built that TV stand with my own 2 hands you know. The TV is OLD! In fact it quit working on me shortly after I put the Cookie hat on display. Hmmm, coincidence? The box of chips is hiding there because my kids are home during the days in the summer so if they know we have them they'd eat every bag of chips in a day. So they're on my work bench where strangely enough the kids haven't tracked them down. Oh and next to the TV on the left is a couple extra mud flaps for the Yukon....so there's also that.

I was waiting for that. This is right above the work bench area in my garage. I built that TV stand with my own 2 hands you know. The TV is OLD! In fact it quit working on me shortly after I put the Cookie hat on display. Hmmm, coincidence? The box of chips is hiding there because my kids are home during the days in the summer so if they know we have them they'd eat every bag of chips in a day. So they're on my work bench where strangely enough the kids haven't tracked them down. Oh and next to the TV on the left is a couple extra mud flaps for the Yukon....so there's also that.
rofl..dude, that TV stand looks like u bought it. You didnt build that!

Congrats on being named captain

Haha Jake the scrutiny begins!

rofl..dude, that TV stand looks like u bought it. You didnt build that!

Congrats on being named captain
Yep, 3 pieces of wood and BOOM, you got a TV stand.

And thanks buddy! I might build my team TV stands.

Is that a photo of emmit smith of dancing with the stars?

I love the quote on top of that outdoor summerslam poster. You have the rage to get in the cage.

I think the team should be officially renamed to Jake Nation.

THEN we could go with my team name suggestion of Lefty's Legion (with a left handed captain that I am sure is out there somewhere ready to lead his legion to victory).

Jake Nation vs Lefty's Legion vs Team Hackers. Looks like a good time to me.

:banana:

The randomness of all of the different things in this picture is epic. Curtis Mathes TV (didn't know they were still in business), dusty toolbox, picture of Emmitt Smith, big box of various Frito-Lay chips, wrestling/MMA poster, Augusta National golf towel, and Bridgestone hat. You could put this up with no context whatsoever and people on here would say "yeah, that's from Jake's place."

I can only imagine the number of different and odd items on the shelf shown in the TV reflection as well.

I can only imagine the number of different and odd items on the shelf shown in the TV reflection as well.

I see the top of a bald head, what appears to be a gnome squatting and shaking his fist at a tiny man, some crates, and some ramps.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

You guys can sure dissect a picture! There's a pretty funny Vegas story behind that MMA poster but I'll save that for another time. A gnome squatting and shaking his fist? Nope, that's my midget, he likes to hang out on my shelves for some reason. There are a lot of off and random things on the shelves for sure though.

I sure am excited to captain a team in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I mean what an opportunity!!

You guys can sure dissect a picture! There's a pretty funny Vegas story behind that MMA poster but I'll save that for another time. A gnome squatting and shaking his fist? Nope, that's my midget, he likes to hang out on my shelves for some reason. There are a lot of off and random things on the shelves for sure though.

I sure am excited to captain a team in the 2013 Morgan Cup. I mean what an opportunity!!

That trophy will look good in that work space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back