Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for everybody except cookie :smile:
http://www.golfetail.com/p-203405-c...ent=banner_main&utm_campaign=12aug15_email_dt

dt-120815-cobamp1w-t.jpg

the sleeves that you can install on other shafts to use in the VRS driver.

Ok - now i know what you mean.
thx

Golf Galaxy is offering:

Take $15 off your next purchase of $75 or more*
How To Save

1. Enter code ACTAKE15 during checkout
  2. Offer valid through 08-16-12. ONLINE ONLY

*Due to manufacturer restrictions, select new release and other specified products are excluded from price promotions. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. Select products/brands include: Adams, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, ECCO, FootJoy, Mizuno, Nike, Odyssey, PING, Pinnacle, Scotty Cameron, SkyCaddie, TaylorMade, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge Golf, Under Armour and Zero Restriction. EXCLUDES ELECTRONICS. Promotions are limited to one code per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons or used on previously purchased merchandise. Coupon valid on golfgalaxy.com purchases only. Not redeemable for cash, gift cards or store credit. No reproductions or rain checks accepted.

That is a great deal on the AMP, $10 less than mine that I ordered last week!

I was thinking about the Amp, but that deal is LH only, and I still want to try the Classic in Des Moines hopefully

Just for clarification its the 2011 version.

I don't need new golf balls, I don't need new golf balls.....so hard to resist temptation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back