The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I want back in so bad.... been thinking about this all week and I am going to Bandon next weekend...

Work is throwing me a curve ball. Thought I'd be available these dates and now it looks like I may not be. Won't know for sure until for another few days. Really bummed, I want in this bad. The courses are phenomenal, the Callaway folks are outstanding, and the hospitality shown by the AZ THPers will be world class.

I'm sure I'm not the only one checking this thread multiple times a day.
Can't wait to see the contest details come out!

I'm sure I'm not the only one checking this thread multiple times a day.
Can't wait to see the contest details come out!

They are coming soon brother.
Definitely this week.

Really looking forward to the details.

Got to hear about the Gauntlet with some of the 2015 participants at a Top Golf outing last week. You can still see and hear the excitement when they talk about it. While I won't get to make this one... I will say Arizona is my favorite place to play golf and May should be incredible weather. Throw in the fantastic #ZooCrew captains and this event will be sure to be high on the list of most folks for 2016!

Waiting patiently for new, news.....can't wait!!

Excited to hear the deets are coming on this one this week. Don't like my chances, since I'm not a very prolific tweeter, but, I'll be trying again, for sure. We-Ko-Pa is phenomenal and the Zoo Crew is, well, also, despite the fact that they beat us every year so far in the #Grandaddy. Anyone even thinking about this one should be "all in" once the sign ups start.

Rebecca wants to know when the contests start, so she can start planning in the event I get in. She loves planning things.

We havent even said there are contests. :bulgy-eyes:

Created Twitter account today because #TheGauntlet. #JBHintsLeadToAction

Yeah I really want to get in this event. Its right near my Birthday so this would be a great birthday present for myself.

I bought all that rappelling gear for nothing? Dang.

Rap battle?
Leg wrestle?
Obstacle course? (it is The Gauntlet after all)
Perhaps a beard off?

All great options in lieu of a traditional contest. Can't wait to learn what it will be!

I feel like a beard-off is unfair. Some of us have to shave for work.

And some are a mix of German and French-Canadian and can't grow a beard to save their lives.

But mostly the work thing.

The Gauntlet is going to be so awesome this year. I can just about guarantee it.

Awesome to hear since the last two left people amazed! With the Zoocrew involved it will end Epic.

Another great event I would love to be involved in!! Beard offs aren't fair, I can't grow a proper one!!

well except for this....
Signing Up
Over the next few weeks, THP will begin launching some fun challenges, signups and even contests to gain entry in this event.

:angel:

well except for this....
Signing Up
Over the next few weeks, THP will begin launching some fun challenges, signups and even contests to gain entry in this event.

:angel:

Someones been skimming...

Back