Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Some Kind Of Wonderful

Team Blair O'Neal

Yup. We are going to have a team in the Morgan Cup named Team Blair O'Neal. Not sure how that one slipped by me. :alien:

Lefty's Legion.

(you'd have to pick a left-handed captain for this to work)

Yup. We are going to have a team in the Morgan Cup named Team Blair O'Neal. Not sure how that one slipped by me. :alien:

:laughing:

Lefty's Legion.

(you'd have to pick a left-handed captain for this to work)

But then Bridgestone can't sponsor anyone on that team, if they're all lefties.

They don't all have to be leftys... just the captain. Besides, who'd want a team of all leftys anyway? That's just silly... :)

Team Legends

Team MC Cup

Team Fulfill the Dream

Team Grip it and Rip it

Team Desire

No one said that Bridgestone is going to be a sponsor. In fact I don't think any sponsors have been announced.

Team Wedge Hogs

It's probably been used (37 times), but I am going to throw out the final entry of my five or six.

Team Dormie.

Good luck, everyone.

No one said that Bridgestone is going to be a sponsor. In fact I don't think any sponsors have been announced.

hmmm, I would swear I saw somewhere that it was going to be Callaway, Bridgestone, and Cleveland/Srixon again but the teams would not be aligned with an OEM, instead each team would represent all 3 OEM's. Maybe I dreamed it.

Team Green Jackets

hmmm, I would swear I saw somewhere that it was going to be Callaway, Bridgestone, and Cleveland/Srixon again but the teams would not be aligned with an OEM, instead each team would represent all 3 OEM's. Maybe I dreamed it.

The teams have never been aligned with a single OEM. It's always been as evenly spread out as possible.

You must have, or just re-read the 2012 MC. We have not announced any companies to be a part of 2013 as of yet.

Team Free Drop...Because you get a free drop on to the team.

Back