The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure glad Ive never woken up in another state. I did get so drunk one night out with a buddy that I got in the passenger side of my own Ford Explorer waiting for him to drive us home. He had left with a girl. So Im sitting there in the truck and things start to spin. I had so little sense left that I just puked right in my own got dang car on the floor mat. With it running. And him long gone. He finally called me to see if I made it home and I was still sitting there. haha long night.

I recall a story about a Coolio concert and a football helmet?
Oh....yeah those. Yeah well.

And actually the football helmet day we weren't partying, hell we were on our way to football practice man! Practice! Not a game.....practice!

Sure glad Ive never woken up in another state. I did get so drunk one night out with a buddy that I got in the passenger side of my own Ford Explorer waiting for him to drive us home. He had left with a girl. So Im sitting there in the truck and things start to spin. I had so little sense left that I just puked right in my own got dang car on the floor mat. With it running. And him long gone. He finally called me to see if I made it home and I was still sitting there. haha long night.
Smooth move Kmac! At least you were smart enough to sit in the car and wait and not get in and drive in that condition! Still....you're own yack in your own car? Dang!

Hahaha, New Years eve I was at the bar with two friends, around 11:30 or so two of us were asking where the third was could not find him, we go to leave an hour later he's passed out in his Geo tracker engine running. Heck the other one disappeared for an hour or so as well, he walked to his parents house a few blocks away passed out for a bit came back and drove us home.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Smooth move Kmac! At least you were smart enough to sit in the car and wait and not get in and drive in that condition! Still....you're own yack in your own car? Dang!

I felt like the biggest idiot for doing that in my own ride. All I had to do was open the door, fall out and puke there. Where we were I could have walked home if I had to. Of course I probably would have left the keys in the car and then walked all the way home without them. With the car running haha

These stories make me more excited for college.

Gimmee a sec, I'll bump the party thread. I want to hear the football helmet story.

Everclear
Squirrel corn
Cheese wheel
Caution tape

Those four combined make SW the talk of a small town.

--
Tapatalk2

Drunk stories are always awesome after the fact. But during the act its not so awesome haha. I think the fights are probably the worse part about drinking and being stupid.

These stories make me more excited for college.
College was fun. We spent more time in the border towns of Mexico than we did at college. I wouldn't recommend that these days.

Party thread is bumped. We aint getting off topic in the banter thread tonight!

True Kmac. Drunken fights are awkward the next day.

--
Tapatalk2

We never fought with each other just the other dudes from other towns. Now days its just too dangerous. People get shot or stabbed too quickly and that takes all the fun out of punching someone in the eye.

Drunk stories are always awesome after the fact. But during the act its not so awesome haha. I think the fights are probably the worse part about drinking and being stupid.
I agree. Fighting was the reason for my brief jail time in Denver.LOL

Hahaha, Kmac pukes in his own car, while sitting in the passenger seat, while it's running, while he's waiting on someone to drive him home who's already gone with a lady.

I agree. Fighting was the reason for my brief jail time in Denver.LOL

And even better when they throw you in the same holding cell together LOL... doh!

We never fought with each other just the other dudes from other towns. Now days its just too dangerous. People get shot or stabbed too quickly and that takes all the fun out of punching someone in the eye.

That's why I shied away from them. I tried to break a few up and got caught up in them. The brawls with the cowboys were the worst.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Rat Farts. . .

And even better when they throw you in the same holding cell together LOL... doh!
Yeah that didn't happen. It was the hotel security gaurd. It was a good night.

One of my oldest memories of THP was of someone vomiting on the side of a car at one of the first outings and the pictures I saw on THP following it.. Really don't know why that stuck out so bad, but it did haha

Spent some time on a different kind of range today - with two old pals of mine.
Beretta and Kimber

B_n_K.jpg

That's always a good range to be at!

I love Kimber. . .Desert Warrior. . and Tactical Pro II

Spent some time on a different kind of range today - with two old pals of mine.
Beretta and Kimber

B_n_K.jpg

Awesome. I need to spend some time with mine here soon.

One of my oldest memories of THP was of someone vomiting on the side of a car at one of the first outings and the pictures I saw on THP following it.. Really don't know why that stuck out so bad, but it did haha

Lmao. That was interesting. I was driving hanks and I home from JB's house after a few too many JB specials. No idea how I got us home as it was maybe the second time there. We made a number of emergency pull overs for hanks. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back