Lamkin Grips - THP Tour Van Events

This is pretty awesome and just another great opportunity offered at the Tour Van events.

Very nice.

The orange grip looks like the correct shade of orange as well -- the noble and powerful Clemson orange (as opposed to the trailer-trash Tennessee or Florida orange).

Careful, the own of THP reads this thread and she went to Florida. :alien:

So I can leave the tour van with a shaft, hat, grips, golf balls and the good company of Morgan? Wow, big time winner.

Very cool, I was getting ready to regripped my wedges anyway!

thanks THP and Lamkin!

very kewl
would love 3 of the Gray for my wedges! .... but sniff sniff no THP Tour Van love for Southern Cal!

Woo hooo, Glad i got my Albatross label . See ya' in Atlanta .Thanks Lampkin and THP !

Looking forward to trying these out. Thanks THP and Lamkin!

Their wedge grips are awesome. Love the extra length with less taper

formerly butters35

Freaking awesome. They are some solid grips

I rock them on my wedges by default but they're not going anywhere!

That's a lot of Lamkin and a lot of awesomeness right there. Amazing gesture by THP and Lamkin!

Lamkin rocks, thanks JB and GG.

MAn that's awesome!

I just saw this and wow! How cool is this?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have them on everything but driver and I'm really liking them so far.

THP just never stops. You guys are absolutely amazing and I can't wait till the Des Moines tour stop to just say thank you! Definitely going for the light blue!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As a Lamkin user, I am really thrilled to see Lamkin and THP hooking up to provide the members of our site with this opportunity and teaming up for the recent contest. I love the 3GEN grips and think people will really like them as well. I have green 3GENs on my wedges currently, and gray on my FW and hybrids and really like them. Firm, without being overly firm, and enough tack for the hot, humid, Midwestern summers. In my entire bag, these are the only grips I don't currently have a gripe with. And, the color choices are awesome. Kelly sports a royal blue on her Cobra driver and it really looks good. I put a white one on my Dad's driver, and so far, he really likes it as well.

Thanks Lamkin and THP for teaming up for a fun opportunity here for THP members and Tour Van participants.

I tried some other staffers clubs with the 3GENS on them and they could make their way onto my clubs next year when it's time to regrip

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Pretty crazy awesome. Way to go THP and Lamkin, thanks for the support!

Old video but still cool:

Wow, very cool of Lamkin to send those! Just another awesome reason to make it to a tour van stop near you!!

Very cool of Lamkin to do this. CoolBreeze was way ahead of all this with his set up at Mc 2012. His grips felt great. REL 3gen FTW

Holy awesomesauce.
I really like this grip, and I only have one right now, so......

Thanks Lamkin and THP!

Just a quick bump for those that are heading or thinking of heading out to the Tour Van Events.

Missed this on the first go around. Awesome stuff. Cant wait to head out the AC. Thanks Lamkin and THP!

Back