2012 THP Fantasy Football - The Leagues

I missed the signups during my work travels this month, look forward to following along and hope for some great banter

We are going to give league 2 a little longer to finish. The first 10 guys got info over quickly, but still waiting on these two guys.

biggsy
runpuddrum

Maybe someone can reach out to them, because my PM went unnoticed. This afternoon we will move onto League 3.

Come one guys...geez

League 4 is going to be the dark horse top league. Game over

We are going to give league 2 a little longer to finish. The first 10 guys got info over quickly, but still waiting on these two guys.

biggsy
runpuddrum

Maybe someone can reach out to them, because my PM went unnoticed. This afternoon we will move onto League 3.

run's last activity was on the 13th
biggsy shows he is on right now and in PM

I just text Biggsy

Well obviously, I am in it. ; ) I couldn't even type that with a straight face.

Hey boss I figure ill ask you. Is the draft time listed august 24th correct?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Gonna be a long season of this! League 1 is the heavy weight bout of the leagues.

Feel free to come over and look at my trophy any time you like man....closest you'll get to it this year I think haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I just text Biggsy

I spoke to Biggsy he is all set. We are just waiting on run. If he doesn't respond today, then I will offer the spot to someone else.

Ddxu, be on standby.

Hey boss I figure ill ask you. Is the draft time listed august 24th correct?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Yes, August 24th is the correct day. I believe we had it for 8pm EST, but JB set that up since he is the commish so I will have to double check with him when he gets back from golf.

League one is just full of greatness

League 1 is full of something I can't type on a family friendly forum..... :)

Bmik33 will probably be the guy all hyped pre-draft and sitting last in his league come week 5...... :)

Ease up a bit on League 2.... Two individuals are lagging behind- making us look bad. But it's not like FF baseball where you set your lineup daily. We'll be fine once we get signed up, draft orders, and pick teams.

League 1 is full of something I can't spell on a family friendly forum..... :)
Bmik33 will probably be the guy all hyped pre-draft and sitting last in his league come week 5...... :)

Ease up a bit on League 2.... Two individuals are lagging behind- making us look bad. But it's not like FF baseball where you set your lineup daily. We'll be fine once we get signed up, draft orders, and pick teams.
Hyped up pre-draft? Doubt it. You realize he is the guy who did Auto-Pick for his draft last year, right?

I just sent, runpddrun a PM, hoping we can get this thing started quickly!!!

BAHHHHHH...I'm ready for some fantasy football, last years was great. Can't wait to see if my team name fits the allowed number of characters.

Hyped up pre-draft? Doubt it. You realize he is the guy who did Auto-Pick for his draft last year, right?

And where'd that team finish War Eagle? :) hehe

Sorry I just liked that I actually hung around FF last year on here despite it not being my actual team. Need some redemption for sure!

League 2 owners should all have received their email just now with instructions on how to log in.

All in and ready to dominate!

League 3 will have to wait until tomorrow, but we will get it started bright and early.

Back