April 9th PNW Mini Get Together - Furry Creek Golf Club, BC,

I tried calling this morning. Haven't been able to get through. I will try again in a bit. From what I understand everyone but Checkered is up for playing 36 if we can.

I will update once I find out more.

Just got in touch, so we tee off 9:20 and 9:30 3 each, then we are off again 2:00 and 2:10 3 each, we have the day to talk Checkered into coming back out and playing again lol!

Just got in touch, so we tee off 9:20 and 9:30 3 each, then we are off again 2:00 and 2:10 3 each, we have the day to talk Checkered into coming back out and playing again lol!

Sweet dude! You were able to update my tee time?

Updated both tee times. No issues

Good deal. Freakin stoked for this! Hopefully the weather holds up like it says now

Wanna give them a call and just see? I can when I get home possibly

Yeah, I'll try to tonight. I also need to call them and make sure my tee time got properly adjusted, because the online thing still says 4 (I trust you, I just don't trust them LOL)

Ryan officially jinxed it!! It is now 80% chance of rain!
I wasn't going to say anything but I saw this, this morning! But we all know Vancouver weather, that could change up until 5 min before the round

Ryan officially jinxed it!! It is now 80% chance of rain!

Looks like scattered showers bud lol, nothing to be alarmed about just yet!

I score better in the rain so I'm happy

Either way we are all use to playing in a bit of rain lol
I am still in as long as it's not snowing lol

Either way we are all use to playing in a bit of rain lol
I am still in as long as it's not snowing lol

You just had to go there, didn't you? :alien:

I know Jaysfan needs a ride, do we want to arrange a car pool or 2 instead of driving 3-4 cars up there?

Not sure what you Neanderthals are talking about.
a494382c88cdff50a5605b47e4f20aa4.jpg

And with that I forbid any more weather talk

Not sure what you Neanderthals are talking about.
a494382c88cdff50a5605b47e4f20aa4.jpg

And with that I forbid any more weather talk
No more weather talk!
Let's move on to transport lol

I would be open to a carpool if somebody can figure out a good place to stash cars.

I would be open to a carpool if somebody can figure out a good place to stash cars.
I have a spot underground, either someone can park there and we can take my car, or I can volunteer to hitch a ride with someone.

I'm picking up jays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curtis or Ryan you guys wanna all go together? Lots of parking where my GF lives.

I'm leaning towards driving myself out there.
Besides, who has a big enough vehicle for 4 guys + bags?

Is Furry Creek mandatory power cart?

I'm leaning towards driving myself out there.
Besides, who has a big enough vehicle for 4 guys + bags?

Is Furry Creek mandatory power cart?
From what I understand it is mandatory to cart. It would take forever to walk up and down the mountain lol

Back