Kansas City Get-Together October 10th

Yeah, uhhh.. I knew that.

Well I have some bad news. I have to bow out for the PM round. My dad just called and he needs someone to go up to his ranch near Branson Saturday night. He is taking delivery of some stuff and someone has to be there to sign. Luckily, I can still attend the AM round, but PM is a no go. I am not happy about it, but my dad is in a tight spot and I have to help him out

810 AM:
LSMO
Dartgod

820 AM:
TH34
Nebgolfer
CPDKOOK

1:20 PM
Nebgolfer
LSMO
Nomadic_duffer

Well I have some bad news. I have to bow out for the PM round. My dad just called and he needs someone to go up to his ranch near Branson Saturday night. He is taking delivery of some stuff and someone has to be there to sign. Luckily, I can still attend the AM round, but PM is a no go. I am not happy about it, but my dad is in a tight spot and I have to help him out

810 AM:
LSMO
Dartgod

820 AM:
TH34
Nebgolfer
CPDKOOK

1:20 PM
Nebgolfer
LSMO
Nomadic_duffer
Man that's a bummer. at least we'll have the AM round to bond as a team.

Man that's a bummer. at least we'll have the AM round to bond as a team.

Yes it is but it's my dad and its either I drive 3 hours or he drives 7 and misses my brothers baseball. Got to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylor, what's the best BBQ in the shoal Creek area? I think I need some BBQ for dinner tonight to bring out the best in my game tomorrow.

Taylor, what's the best BBQ in the shoal Creek area? I think I need some BBQ for dinner tonight to bring out the best in my game tomorrow.

I don't think there is anything up that way man. Everything is much further south near me.

If you are willing to travel Q39 is about 20-25 minutes from the course just down the street from my place. Otherwise I honestly don't know what options are up north

Made it to KC. We doing live updates in this thread? Periscope it up tomorrow too.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Made it to KC. We doing live updates in this thread? Periscope it up tomorrow too.

Sounds like a plan to me

Cdpkook132 on periscope as well.

Have fun today guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have fun gents. Pains me that I won't be there, but such is life.

To my 3, its golf, have fun. But, visualize, see the shots you will need in December and believe that you have them. Pick Taylor's brain while out there, having someone who has been there before is priceless.

I expect a full report from everyone on their games (kidding.... Not kidding....) and a ton of fun to be had.

Fairways and greens boys, have a blast!

It is early. See you guys soon. I will be the only one who still thinks high crown visors are cool.

James you will be missed sir

Up and at them and ready for a good day despite a rather craptastic night that was due to equal parts my children and my ability to pick less than great hotels.

Will be soaking it all in while live updating and periscoping from the course (@Nebgolfer56). Thanks to those of you following along, and I truly mean it when I say wish you were here.

Heading that way now. See you fellas there.

I don't think there is anything up that way man. Everything is much further south near me.

If you are willing to travel Q39 is about 20-25 minutes from the course just down the street from my place. Otherwise I honestly don't know what options are up north

Ah Q39 brings back fond memories of a great week :D

Good morning from KC!

Headed you way Neb. Eta 25 min

It is early. See you guys soon. I will be the only one who still thinks high crown visors are cool.

James you will be missed sir

I'd rock one with you if I was there.

It is foggy boys

The low is already 13 lower than forecasted. Hopefully we will stay in the high 60's!

Ps the gates to the course are locked. Not sure what's going on haha

Ps the gates to the course are locked. Not sure what's going on haha

Just drove past. Flipping around and waiting.

The range...

6578f627c7880fa37d559b00ca2c104b.jpg

Look at these guys in shorts.

b16b5f7d34eef6b56b2091a28379b3bd.jpg

Back