The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I think I'm about to blow my lid. I'm just not sure which part of my life will see the explosion.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

What's going on, Yoccos?

Man I think I'm about to blow my lid. I'm just not sure which part of my life will see the explosion.

if its what we talked about a week ago, let it roll of your shoulders bro. It will be for the better. if its something else...blow your lid off.

if its what we talked about a week ago, let it roll of your shoulders bro. It will be for the better. if its something else...blow your lid off.

Thanks to your guys advice and support I was able to really put that issue behind. It was hard broski but you guys helped a crap ton.

This is something else lol.

Thanks to your guys advice and support I was able to really put that issue behind. It was hard broski but you guys helped a crap ton.

This is something else lol.

rofl...well, I am sure it is someone causing the trouble. I cant give advice on an unknown situation. but, i will say, just let whatever it is go. steaming on it only makes it worse. at the end of the day, none of it wil lmatter.

maybe

rofl...well, I am sure it is someone causing the trouble. I cant give advice on an unknown situation. but, i will say, just let whatever it is go. steaming on it only makes it worse. at the end of the day, none of it wil lmatter.

maybe

Tis true my friend haha. I need a 64C group hug.

Or just to look at that beautiful Paul Casey Autograph from Belbin. Need to make a thread later!

Tis true my friend haha. I need a 64C group hug.

Or just to look at that beautiful Paul Casey Autograph from Belbin. Need to make a thread later!

you need Paul Casey, its not like he plays golf anymore.

The cart boys bagged their duties tonight, and it was alternate night at leagues tonight. (Instead of 2 players on a team it was 3) So all the carts were out tonight. Jacqui called me frantic to come help. So I spent the evening being a cart boy. Fun stuff.

welcome to my universe lol

People at work that feel their time is more important than yours and it couldn't be close from the truth.

I seem to have forgotten my belt today. Now I have to hang work peripherals from my pants or pocket. Glad I only walk out without my belt on occasion and not my pants or shoes.

I seem to have forgotten my belt today. Now I have to hang work peripherals from my pants or pocket. Glad I only walk out without my belt on occasion and not my pants or shoes.
How did you do that?

How did you do that?

I did something out of order. I think I put on my watch in place of where I should have put the belt on. But since my pants are not Dez Bryant approved they wont be falling off in the data center.

use string, it will look funny but be effective. it will also bring up water cooler conversation

I did something out of order. I think I put on my watch in place of where I should have put the belt on. But since my pants are not Dez Bryant approved they wont be falling off in the data center.
Sucks dude. I would hate to be beltless, I bet that feels odd.

Im surprised you havent gone all white knuckler on those cart guys yet. Seems like they always slack off.

Clearly a Small Slapped is in order for those guys
Unfortunately, it's not my place.

Forgetting a belt sucks. I hate when I remember too late to go back home and get one.

Went out of town once with just the belt I had on but not any to match anything else. Had to buy one when I got there.

Im only rain man on Friday nights. A belt can save lives if used correctly so I hate forgetting it.

Unfortunately, it's not my place.

Forgetting a belt sucks. I hate when I remember too late to go back home and get one.

Went out of town once with just the belt I had on but not any to match anything else. Had to buy one when I got there.
I always forget to pack extra belts as well.

I got two new roommates. One's a vegetarian from Wisconsin (how the eff does that happen?) and the other is a dirt hippy from New Orleans.

That's like three rants in one.

I can relate to this so much. One deviation from my morning routine can cause all kinds of stupid things to happen.

You guys have a ton to do in the morning. Just work from home....so much easier.

I have to get a two year old out the door as well. He's a lollygagger like his mom and it drives me nuts.

Stupid wasps! I got stung at the course almost a week ago and it still itches like crazy.

I have to get a two year old out the door as well. He's a lollygagger like his mom and it drives me nuts.

My son is now 4. It hasn't gotten any better yet.

I can't wait for public school next year.

Stupid wasps! I got stung at the course almost a week ago and it still itches like crazy.

I hate creatures with stingers. I let my wife deal with those. I have to deal with everything else. Snakes, spiders, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back