THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

A few things:

The yorkem's friend thing made me chuckle and brought back good memories.

Glad to see you have a better version of me possibly attending.

Looks like a solid group there. Wish I could make this one too!
glad ur posting in here because I cant for a second understand why all these people have signed up for this and not at least sent me a PM or posted in here that they will be there. especially the ones on the maybe list. ummm....a little common courtesy maybe. oh well.

Yea buddy. I hope you start to hear more soon.

Yea buddy. I hope you start to hear more soon.
me too...ahaha. oh well. I have learned to never depend on people.

You guys are going to have a blast on this one. I can't wait to see the pics and hear stories. It'll just get us Midwesterners all fired up for Sept 15th!

glad ur posting in here because I cant for a second understand why all these people have signed up for this and not at least sent me a PM or posted in here that they will be there. especially the ones on the maybe list. ummm....a little common courtesy maybe. oh well.
Im still trying to figure out if I can swing the trip. WE Jr could be a few weeks early from what the Docs are saying.

me too...ahaha. oh well. I have learned to never depend on people.

Well, we are depending on you to do your usual great job buddy. Looks great so far, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hey Mr. Coordinator, here is my criteria when you pair me with people. I want to play with people who don't mind playing with a TERRIBLE golfer. On top of that they can't have a problem playing with a terrible female golfer who will be playing from the front tees, and I require no less than 10' gimme's. :wink:

EDIT: And they have to play fast...I don't have all day.

You are awesome Jarret. I appreciate all the hard work that you have put into this event. Also, my spell checker in Chrome doesn't recognize Jarret as a name. You are too good for spell check.

Im still trying to figure out if I can swing the trip. WE Jr could be a few weeks early from what the Docs are saying.
dude, dont worry about letting me know. I have you as a maybe/last minuter. Ole WE JR. Thats awesome bro

Well, we are depending on you to do your usual great job buddy. Looks great so far, looking forward to seeing everyone.
hahaha...you may learn a lesson the hard way...haha
Hey Mr. Coordinator, here is my criteria when you pair me with people. I want to play with people who don't mind playing with a TERRIBLE golfer. On top of that they can't have a problem playing with a terrible female golfer who will be playing from the front tees, and I require no less than 10' gimme's. :wink:

hahaha....you can play with me...I give putts all day. within 3 feet of course. pffft
You are awesome Jarret. I appreciate all the hard work that you have put into this event. Also, my spell checker in Chrome doesn't recognize Jarret as a name. You are too good for spell check.
your learning many new things about me

I can remember you mentioning his name, but I am not sure if we ever met....it has been almost 20 years, you know...lol. Lots of brain cells gone since then.......:bananadance:

I'll play a round with you any time GG. I am bad and fast and have no problem giving putts, so maybe we are a pairing made in heaven

I can remember you mentioning his name, but I am not sure if we ever met....it has been almost 20 years, you know...lol. Lots of brain cells gone since then.......:bananadance:

That's true, but he looks pretty much the same so you may or may not recognize him.

will do buddy, I honestly didnt know i was pairing people up. I guess I will get on that.

Sorry dude, I thought they did in TX.

Tapatalkin

I would be the perfect golf partner. I even swing a pink driver

they may have, I dont know. I just figure people can pair up with who they want.

Josh or Morgan made the pairings for Austin, not sure which one.

they may have, I dont know. I just figure people can pair up with who they want.

I think it sounds great

its a sick driver btw. I may dummy mark it for you

Not a problem. Maybe you can show me how I am suppose to hit it.

You guys can officially count me in for Saturday!

Will there be any friendly competitions at the Tour Van event? Just curious if I need to practice up on a certain aspect of my game.

I think the internet in the entire state.of bc is messed up
You guys can officially count me in for Saturday!
that's awesome...Saturday only?

Will there be any friendly competitions at the Tour Van event? Just curious if I need to practice up on a certain aspect of my game.

There could be if u want to bet with somebody.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

that's awesome...Saturday only?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yes sir. I'm sacrificing missing the Nebraska season opener that day for this. Can't wait though!

Tap tap taparoo

I like to gamble. I just discovered a new side bet game a couple weeks ago. You have positive and negative poker chips. Positive are birdie, eagle, GIR (par 3) 1 putt, etc. Negative chips are tree, OB/water, 3 putt, double, triple, etc. at the end of the round the tallies are figured. For ever positive chip you have, the rest in the 4 some owe you a dollar (or 5 dollars if you want interesting), for ever negative you have, you owe everyone a dollar.

I like to gamble. I just discovered a new side bet game a couple weeks ago. You have positive and negative poker chips. Positive are birdie, eagle, GIR (par 3) 1 putt, etc. Negative chips are tree, OB/water, 3 putt, double, triple, etc. at the end of the round the tallies are figured. For ever positive chip you have, the rest in the 4 some owe you a dollar (or 5 dollars if you want interesting), for ever negative you have, you owe everyone a dollar.

I would end up with no money for gas to get home......

I would end up with no money for gas to get home......

haha. If you play for dollars, the most you could really lose is $20. If you play for $5, you could lose $100 in a match.

I love putting money on things because it makes it so much more fun for me.

Back