Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt even know i had the Titleist did you? Haha, that was my pre-THP days. Im a two-set man right now, Blacks and DPCs, even though the Blacks havent been touched besides for 9 holes this past sunday since the KBS testing.

I did not know that. You have a colorful past it seems though. lol

I thinks orange forged clubs would suit you well. Forgedness is inconsequential really. That they are orange, that's what's important.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

You know, Id game the crap out of some Forged Fowler irons.

I did not know that. You have a colorful past it seems though. lol

Im not proud of my past.

I would love me some Amp Forgedness. Those irons were badass.

You're a closet flat bill homer.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Im not proud of my past.

I hit em' at a Cobra Demo day. Very nice irons. I'm not in the market anymore between my love for the i20's and 588's but they are definitely #money.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Im not proud of my past.

Me too. They looked awesome, besides all the orange LOL.

You're a closet flat bill homer.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I have one of those but its a Cowboys hat not a Puma.

I hit em' at a Cobra Demo day. Very nice irons. I'm not in the market anymore between my love for the i20's and 588's but they are definitely #money.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I hit them at a THP Demo day, they were sweet. Blew the i20's out of the water.

I see you Mr. I cant hit the i20's at demo day. Shoot everything blew the i20's out of the water for you haha

I see you Mr. I cant hit the i20's at demo day. Shoot everything blew the i20's out of the water for you haha

I was in the same boat. The I20's were merely average. But thanks to the lofty expectations, they sucked.

Ahem...that's a dirty mouth you got on you there.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Ahem...that's a dirty mouth you got on you there.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I watched him get amped. It's truth.

--
Tapatalk2

Still pondering something Miyazaki... Been checking out hybos all day on the bay. I think this may stem into a full blown shaft fitting (not for something at the Miyzaki level, but something to my specs).. Not too worried about iron shafts (I know I'm playing the wrong ones but whatever) -- but I need to get myself into some lower launching driver/wood shafts.

Haven't decided how deep I'm going to take this. Time to get some research done on the local places.

You can pry my i20's from my cold dead hands! LOL

I do love me some DPC's too though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still pondering something Miyazaki... I think this may stem into a full blown shaft fitting.. Not too worried about iron shafts (I know I'm playing the wrong ones but whatever) -- but I need to get myself into some lower launching driver/wood shafts.

Haven't decided how deep I'm going to take this. Time to get some research done on the local places.

Get a notepad and a new pen then call them. Your gray matter will be blown.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

Haha LOL@ grey matter blown. I'm not even sure what that is but it sounds serious.

I'm not ready to drop crazy cheddar on a custom Miya yet.. More just interested in the mid-range stuff that can be easily dropped into my clubs.

I'm not ready to drop crazy cheddar on a custom Miya yet.. More just interested in the mid-range stuff that can be easily dropped into my clubs.

That's the beauty of miyazaki, they don't have a massive catalog like some. Call them up, you'll be surprised dude.

--
Tapatalk2

Just pull a Jman and buy a driver for the shaft!

Kidding, of course. I would like a good lower-priced shaft too.

Just pull a Jman and buy a driver for the shaft!

Kidding, of course. I would like a good lower-priced shaft too.

It really isn't a bad idea at all.. Especially some of the previous model Cleveland clubs.. Can get a ridiculously good shaft for like 50 bucks.

It really isn't a bad idea at all.. Especially some of the previous model Cleveland clubs.. Can get a ridiculously good shaft for like 50 bucks.

Yeah one of the old Launchers or something should have a C. Kua in them. Those are the stock shafts on them, right?

Yeah one of the old Launchers or something should have a C. Kua in them. Those are the stock shafts on them, right?

Should be.. Just a matter of finding a place that doesn't split the thing trying to get it out.

Should be.. Just a matter of finding a place that doesn't split the thing trying to get it out.

Any decent place can pull it no problems dude.

So glad I do all my own clubwork though. Saves a ton of time and cashola...plus...it allows the inner tinkerer to go wild!

So glad I do all my own clubwork though. Saves a ton of time and cashola...plus...it allows the inner tinkerer to go wild!

As soon as I'm out of college I'm going to set up my own mini-workshop wherever I live so I can do my own club work too.

If I had space and money I think it would be fun. Just like reloading.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah I definitely need to get at least a bench with a vice set up so I stop paying the galaxy for putting grips on..

Guess I'll spend some time on the club building section to see what the rest of that world has to offer.

Yeah I definitely need to get at least a bench with a vice set up so I stop paying the galaxy for putting grips on..

Guess I'll spend some time on the club building section to see what the rest of that world has to offer.

Dude, I don't even use a vice or bench as its not a true necessity, I regrip my clubs in the bathroom over the sink, easy peasy. Regriping really is truly easy to do and do right.

I do need to get a PURE compressor attachment and start doing them that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back