Introducing The 2013 Morgan Cup Third Team

Awesome! Congrats to two deserving guys!!

This is so freakin cool! Congrats Wake!!!!! I am so thrilled but I can't put it into words right now.

Anybody else think Howzat's idea to have the winner sing the Golden Ticket song on video is just perfect...hehe

YES! He's GOT to do it now!

I'm seriously just beyond excited for you two, SO AWESOME!

Anybody else think Howzat's idea to have the winner sing the Golden Ticket song on video is just perfect...hehe

Damn skippy!! Let's hear it Erik!

Congrats

And it was nice to see that THP included both of them when they both posted at the same time. That is CLASS

I think he has to now.

awesome news!
congrats to Wake and Howzat!! MC3 baby!
and congrats to War Eagle as well! awesome team name and 2 awesome team members!

I think we should give a guy to Team Paradise. We're getting lonely over here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great team name. Congratulations to the two new members of MC13

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JakeNation needs some love too.

Congrats again fellas, you guys deserve it

Congrats guys...kinda thought that was the winner!

Congratulations to Howzat and Wake! I have no doubt that both gentlemen will make great Morgan Cuppers.

Just a reminder, that this does not mean they are on Team Albatross.

The whole family is ready to make it. It will be required viewing for family movie night tonight.

Fantastic news, and a great name. Well done guys!

I think he has to now.

I took video of him and he didn't know it when he was checking the thread, lol. He didn't sing the golden ticket but you can hear my daughter singing it in the background :clap: Hopefully he will post his "reaction video" soon!

Congrats guys. Very deserving indeed and very fitting as well. Crazy how you guys posted the name at the same time!

Just a reminder, that this does not mean they are on Team Albatross.

That name just effin' rocks!

Congrats again guys, awesome stuff.

Great name and 2 awesome dudes! Welcome back Eric! Welcome to the Morgan Cup Austin.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats guys. Great name.

I took video of him and he didn't know it when he was checking the thread, lol. He didn't sing the golden ticket but you can hear my daughter singing it in the background :clap: Hopefully he will post his "reaction video" soon!

That's awesome, looking forward to seeing his raw reaction!

That's awesome, looking forward to seeing his raw reaction!

It is raw for sure as I went all Chunky for a second. No idea she was filming. Also almost took out the counter top and broke my hand.

It is raw for sure as I went all Chunky for a second. No idea she was filming. Also almost took out the counter top and broke my hand.

LMAO, plenty of time to heal!

Back