Pre-Release Equipment - THP Tour Van Events

I love, love, love the roll I get with those inserts.

they are nice inserts. as hard as it is to admit. i know you'll be grabbing a CS when they get released.

they are nice inserts. as hard as it is to admit. i know you'll be grabbing a CS when they get released.

Or three dude. Or three.

Bmik

JB said he didnt think any LH stuff would be making it on the van, sucks to be us hehe.

I am still excited to see what is out there and look at the stuff

We will have a select few things in LH, but pre-release samples coming in LH months before the release of a product just does not happen.

ooohhhh. Deliveries. :alien2:

I want pictures. Now.

Please. :angel:

Damn embargo dates!

With an s? Plural is always good.

The people at the Tour Van stops are going to be pretty excited. This one is not known and THPers will be some of the first consumers in the world to try out.

The people at the Tour Van stops are going to be pretty excited. This one is not known and THPers will be some of the first consumers in the world to try out.

Very cool!

Oh my, that is unreal

Awesome!

like i needed more excitement about the tour stops.

That is truly awesome. As if getting to go to a Tour Van stop isnt exciting enough, adding this on top just makes it even more amazing!

I just had images of a giggling THPer in an Albatross Club Hat running around the range like a kid, licking equipment to lay claim to it.

I'm not saying I would do such thing.

(I'm not saying I wouldn't either)

The line starts behind me in Des Moines.

I just had images of a giggling THPer in an Albatross Club Hat running around the range like a kid, licking equipment to lay claim to it.

I'm not saying I would do such thing.

(I'm not saying I wouldn't either)

Ok, so maybe I wont show up with you after all. LOL. :act-up:

That is truly incredible, these are the types of things that make THP the best place out there. And another reason everyone should try and make the closest tour stop!!!

Ok, so maybe I wont show up with you after all. LOL. :act-up:

There's no way JB would wash my mouth out with hand sanitizer, is there?

GG might, but no way JB would.

There's no way JB would wash my mouth out with hand sanitizer, is there?

GG might, but no way JB would.

I am going to request in the STL Tour Van thread, that the powers that be, allow me to test the equipment and move on, before Squid Head gets it handed to him. LOL.

Back