14 way divider or hate'em?

have yet to find a 14 way top with full length dividers that eliminate bag chatter. If you guys know of one let me know please.

I have a new Titleist 14 way stand bag with full length dividers and I love it. I don't think you can totally eliminate chatter but it does a pretty darn good job. Great bag and very comfortable to carry

Love my Bennington QO-12 bag and the way it keeps everything organized and quiet!!!

Do they make dividers that go down the entire length of the bag? My club handles seem to get tangled and stuck going in and out at times....

Do they make dividers that go down the entire length of the bag? My club handles seem to get tangled and stuck going in and out at times....
Yes that's what people mean by "full length dividers".

I hate them, if it isn't my staff bag, I go with a four or five compartment stand bag.

I would think one of the benningtons would fit the bill for a cart bag.

http://www.benningtongolf.com/golf-bags/quiet-organizer-12-2/

I know others on here have good reviews of the QC-12 and I think I saw a review for the QC-14 not too long ago.

Or their is the Bag boy revolver too:

http://www.amazon.com/Bag-Boy-Revolver-Golf-Black/dp/B00EUZIN1E
I had a revolver and hated it. Sold it the next day. The Bennington on the other hand looks superb. I'm definitely going to look into it. Thanks.

Hater here. Give me a staffer and I am happy.

I had a revolver and hated it. Sold it the next day. The Bennington on the other hand looks superb. I'm definitely going to look into it. Thanks.

You won't look back after the bennington. Really outstanding bag!

have yet to find a 14 way top with full length dividers that eliminate bag chatter. If you guys know of one let me know please.

Ogio Chamber bags. The silencer tech keeps the clubs from moving.

Loaded my clubs into my first ever 14 way divider bag (Sun Mountain Sync) tonight. Initial impressions are that it is great. I am coming from nothing but 2 to 4 way divider light carry bags for my entire golfing life. Recently bought a Clicgear 3.5+ so wanted to upgrade to a big boy bag since I won't be carrying for 95%+ of my rounds any longer.

I love having the 14 way dividers. I have my C130 loaded with darn near 2 clubs in every slot at the moment. I have 2 drivers, 2 extra driver shafts, my 3 Deep, 3 wood, 4 hybrid, 2 putters, 2 each of irons 4-PW, and my 3 wedges all in there while I'm tinkering. I haven't had any experience with a staffer to know how it is, and my 6 way stand bag I used to have was a pita even with just the 14 clubs with getting them in and out sometimes.

Nike performance carry.

swing your swing

Not a fan of 14 way bags i end up putting clubs in the wrong spot al the time

I've used a 14 way divider for years. Although after learning about the Woode system in another thread recently, I'm thinking about going away from it.

I ahve one of those that I am not using, if shipping wasnt that expensive, I'd put it for cheap on the marketplace

How much would shipping be?

Edit: Just realized you're in Canada, doh! :banghead:

Love the 14 way divider. Wouldn't imagine my bag without them.

Personally I like my 15-way divider in NY ogio. I didn't get why the 15th slot until I got my gold flex and now it has a home in my bag.

I like my 6 way, but hate that there's only 2 full length dividers. Too much room for the shafts to get jammed together. Would like to go 6 or 7 with full length dividers all the way

Personally I like my 15-way divider in NY ogio. I didn't get why the 15th slot until I got my gold flex and now it has a home in my bag.

My Ogio 15th slot has my Orange Whip and alignment rods :act-up:

I've used a 14 way divider for years. Although after learning about the Woode system in another thread recently, I'm thinking about going away from it.
your bag now is pretty sweet. plus you can spin the clubs around.

I love having the 14 way dividers. I have my C130 loaded with darn near 2 clubs in every slot at the moment. I have 2 drivers, 2 extra driver shafts, my 3 Deep, 3 wood, 4 hybrid, 2 putters, 2 each of irons 4-PW, and my 3 wedges all in there while I'm tinkering. I haven't had any experience with a staffer to know how it is, and my 6 way stand bag I used to have was a pita even with just the 14 clubs with getting them in and out sometimes.

We could so load down a cart with bags loaded with clubs!

Hate it. Wish I wouldn't have bought it. Clubs always stick coming out. Very annoying

1r way bag has been on my radar for a while now, my clubs just never seem to lay right in a regular bag...

Back