There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome guys just awesome - something new and different all the time!

Sounds like this one might be UK based ;)

Oh man! Love the sweet sound of this. TaylorMade items get along well with me! Looking forward to hearing more about this one!

This sounds cool, as long as it's not the weekend of September 14-15 I could possibly attend.

Awesome! Can't wait to hear details!

This sounds awesome. Trying not to get too excited but if some things fall into a row I will try to be a player on this one

Another jaw dropping event.... It's getting crazIER Around here

I am so ready to hear more about this!!!

Sounds awesome cant wait to hear more details. Thanks for all the awesome opportunities THP! Man you are bringing it this year

I should just take September off of work, shouldn't I?

Another jaw dropping event.... It's getting crazIER Around here

Who knows, at this event the term "IER" might be "so 2013" if you catch my drift...

I know I'm in fantasy land here but I really hope it's somewhere within 5-6 hours of me.

THPing on Tapatalk

Sounds awesome!!! Tell me more!!!

I can't wait to get with the THP team at something. Especially something involving Taylormade. I literally wear my R-1 RBZ hats to work every day. I get asked often if I work for them. Joining the Albatross team on Monday. Can't wait to hear the details.

Unbelievable. It's one huge thing after another.

Who knows, at this event the term "IER" might be "so 2013" if you catch my drift...

True. It will be the great-IEST time of someone's life!

I belive I should get an invite based solely on the sick THP Stage 2 Staff Bag IER. Haha

I like to party and September is my Birthday, too bad I'll either be taking over a business, or looking for a job about then, lol. Sounds amazing, anything with TaylorMade Golf gets me all excited.

I like to party.

Yup I'm interested. Things just keep getting better n better

True. It will be the great-IEST time of someone's life!

They'll never use -iest because they would be implying that the club could no longer be improved upon. They come up with something new every year, they will again next year.

THPing on Tapatalk

Ummm.....whaaat? Wow, more, more, more from THP. Can't wait to hear more.

Really the only reason I watch Rookie Blue.

I've only seen her in stick it, every time it's on.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back