2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Terrible putt by Bubba, and I'm sure he's going to blame it on anything possible but just his bad stroke

Wrong club. #blamethecaddy

Terrible putt by Bubba, and I'm sure he's going to blame it on anything possible but just his bad stroke

Water on the face, bro.

i just can't get over ernie's putts. for those of you who wonder what the yips are, watch ernie's hands. watch how they twitch at impact. i know how helpless it feels. you make really good practice strokes. everything feels good. you take the putter back, then there's something that just fires right at impact and you have no control over it. it still happens to me, but not as much as it once did. it made me want to quit playing all together for awhile. it's why i'd like to see him retire or take a long hiatus.

That was more frustration than the yips. He just walked up and swatted like four of them. One was backhanded.

I picked Bubba and Jordan for the win, I don't really know why I didn't pick Jason Day.

wardy I could have used that gyro and fritters today.

You all should thank me for picking Bubba. If I pick someone to win something, they generally don't make the cut.

You all should thank me for picking Bubba. If I pick someone to win something, they generally don't make the cut.

Ummm I don't like that thought process.

DL3 sticking around at Even par.

Nice start for Lowrie. -5 through 8.

Angel always shows up at Augusta.

Must be a major, Angel Cabrerra is playing golf and stalking around

When Rory isn't pin high with his wedges, he usually struggles to go deep.

wardy I could have used that gyro and fritters today.

Yeah I think I messed up, today would have been a great day for both.

just hit me, no Feherty at The Masters this year

just hit me, no Feherty at The Masters this year

I'll trade no Feherty if it means no Johnny Miller.

Bubba double-crosses his cut there. Long & right on 13.

But it means Jim Nance.

Sorry, but after last weekend when Miller basically dogged Herman the whole 18th hole, including the 10 minutes he spent waiting to tee off, I'm not sure I could abstain from punching Miller if I met him. I'd still prefer Nance, and, yes, Peter Kostis. Their analysis might be moronic, but at least they're not d***s about it.

Back