The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to be like KJ Choi? Why are you lifting so heavy? C'mon man!!
Heavy deadlift that went fubar. Inflamed my piriformis and hamstring. Pinched my sciatic nerve. Pinched a nerve in my calf. Strained the muscle and a tear of the muscle belly. But the tendon is not damaged.

So just fix your swing and shut the hell up. Got it
20bc97cd8166e3f00df2134fe09571d3.jpg

Just finished updating my resume. My job is so specific that it's incredibly difficult to put what I do into plain language.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just finished updating my resume. My job is so specific that it's incredibly difficult to put what I do into plain language.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

What is it you do, perhaps, with our layperson perspectives we can help. One suggestion may be not to detail your tasks, but rather your accomplishments.

Left work early yesterday, met up with my wife for dinner and headed off to see one of her bucket list artists in concert. Tickets in hand for great seats to see Shania Twain.
2 hours before the show, it was cancelled due to illness. No reschedule as it's her farewell tour. Major bummer

Why are all the great irons in the market place standard L/L/L Come on fellow +1 and 2* upright guys...nothing good for sale :D

That's how I feel about all the stiff shafted clubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I feel about all the stiff shafted clubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I kind of think that sometimes as well, but my swing speed is on the border of S and R, so I usually play either ok, but playing an iron 1/2 to 1" shorter hasn't worked out too well in the past :bad:

Why goes everyone insist I have an Irish accent. I was asked here my accent is from as Noone here talks like me, so I reply it's eastern Canada accent. The lady kept insisting it's an Irish accent. Mine is a typical broadcasters accent,as my whole family was in the business and we'll known for their voices across the country. I do not think I have anywhere close to an Irish accent,for the people that know me what say you? It's not the first time it'd happened

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My allergies are KILLING ME!

My eyes feel like sandpaper and I am tired of sneezing!

My allergies are KILLING ME!

My eyes feel like sandpaper and I am tired of sneezing!
Same here dude. I'm ODing on zyrtec and using allergen eye drops to no avail.

Left work early yesterday, met up with my wife for dinner and headed off to see one of her bucket list artists in concert. Tickets in hand for great seats to see Shania Twain.
2 hours before the show, it was cancelled due to illness. No reschedule as it's her farewell tour. Major bummer

that sucks, I've had a show cancelled on me last minute too, bummer is an understatement.

Why goes everyone insist I have an Irish accent. I was asked here my accent is from as Noone here talks like me, so I reply it's eastern Canada accent. The lady kept insisting it's an Irish accent. Mine is a typical broadcasters accent,as my whole family was in the business and we'll known for their voices across the country. I do not think I have anywhere close to an Irish accent,for the people that know me what say you? It's not the first time it'd happened

I heard Canada, but I may have a bit of an ear for it, eh.

I heard Canada, but I may have a bit of an ear for it, eh.
As clear as a slap shot on a frozen pond eh?

I was pretty darn happy with my purchase of my Heavenwood via CPO, but I can't say the same about the Big Bertha Irons I ordered. In fact I am borderline pissed off about it. I ordered "like new" condition and I just don't think that what they sent me falls into the category of "like new". I think the "very good" condition would be more appropriate, but I am going to let a fellow THPer put his eyes on them for a 2nd opinion. Perhaps I expected too much so his input will help me decide what to do. On top of the condition concerns, I ordered them with new Winn Dry Tac wrap standard grips and they put midsize grips on them. Says right on the cap "midsize", but the invoice shows standard. Dunno how you mess that up. I traded clubs that I liked to make the deal more affordable and now I am out those clubs if I decide to send the irons back. On top of all that I paid for 2 days shipping so I would have them for this weekend's "The Gethering" golf adventure and now I won't be able to play them due to the 15 100% refund clause. If I play them, no 100% back. I emailed them with no response and I have twitted to them and got no response either. I was so excited to swing these clubs. Sold off a lot of things that I liked to make this purchase and find myself with clubs I can't even use yet. Needless to say I ain't a happy camper.

That is such ashamed, everything I have ever ordered from CPO "like new" has come with plastic on the heads. I am also very surprised you have got no answers. Did you try calling directly? still time in Texas

I was pretty darn happy with my purchase of my Heavenwood via CPO, but I can't say the same about the Big Bertha Irons I ordered. In fact I am borderline pissed off about it. I ordered "like new" condition and I just don't think that what they sent me falls into the category of "like new". I think the "very good" condition would be more appropriate, but I am going to let a fellow THPer put his eyes on them for a 2nd opinion. Perhaps I expected too much so his input will help me decide what to do. On top of the condition concerns, I ordered them with new Winn Dry Tac wrap standard grips and they put midsize grips on them. Says right on the cap "midsize", but the invoice shows standard. Dunno how you mess that up. I traded clubs that I liked to make the deal more affordable and now I am out those clubs if I decide to send the irons back. On top of all that I paid for 2 days shipping so I would have them for this weekend's "The Gethering" golf adventure and now I won't be able to play them due to the 15 100% refund clause. If I play them, no 100% back. I emailed them with no response and I have twitted to them and got no response either. I was so excited to swing these clubs. Sold off a lot of things that I liked to make this purchase and find myself with clubs I can't even use yet. Needless to say I ain't a happy camper.

I have called into their customer service a couple of times and gotten good responses, and never had to wait to talk to someone for more than a minute or two.

That is such ashamed, everything I have ever ordered from CPO "like new" has come with plastic on the heads. I am also very surprised you have got no answers. Did you try calling directly? still time in Texas

No, I was in court until about 45 minutes ago and I had to get somethings done before I can take that route. I emailed them right after I got them (while I was at lunch and about to go back into court). Thought I would get some type of response in that time frame. Probably gonna have to call them though.

I'm starting to get sick, I haven't stepped foot on a golf course in 11 days, I have to leave my house at 4:15am tomorrow for work and now I think the baby is getting sick again. Man do I love fall weather but this part of it is for the birds

That sounds awesome...And vaguely familiar. Other than that baby part.

I'm starting to get sick, I haven't stepped foot on a golf course in 11 days, I have to leave my house at 4:15am tomorrow for work and now I think the baby is getting sick again. Man do I love fall weather but this part of it is for the birds

I went to get a salad today and the guy making the salads was coughing. Asked him how he was and he said, "have a small cold but good."

Don't care how small it is - changed my mind on the salad pretty quickly.

Hope you get healthy...

I went to get a salad today and the guy making the salads was coughing. Asked him how he was and he said, "have a small cold but good."

Don't care how small it is - changed my mind on the salad pretty quickly.

Hope you get healthy...

Thats disgusting dude some people just amaze me

Its getting to the point where I just want to walk around with a mask on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back