Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Not really in the mood to drive that far but for the guys close to windmill lakes 11:28 time on golf now is only $12 for 18 with cart. All 4 spots in the group are open.

38 tomorrow, but this possible snow isn't looking promising.

It's snowing now in Columbus. But suppose to be almost 70 next week. Love Ohio weather. I want to get out tomorrow but only time will tell.

Beautiful weather up here assuming you are just looking out of a window and don't venture out.

You are entered!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Something came up so I can't guarantee I would be able to get there before the game starts so you can take my name off. Thanks though awesome for someone.

hey Hickerad, add me in, work will get over it

Something came up so I can't guarantee I would be able to get there before the game starts so you can take my name off. Thanks though awesome for someone.
Sorry to hear that man!
hey Hickerad, add me in, work will get over it
You are entered captain.

Also, just a quick remider that you have until 11:59 tonight to enter. A winner will be selected in the morning and announced there after.

c1f94f6f6afa9f760cc8e136fa709425.jpg
just stumbled upon this little exchange in Twitter from Jimmy Hanlin / Stonewater GC.

Apparently they will have some public play tee times available this year. Stay tuned...GREAT COURSE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to keep my travels to the east side of Cleveland at a minimum.

They have member for a day events listed on their site, so might be talking about that.

Yea that's not the same thing though

c1f94f6f6afa9f760cc8e136fa709425.jpg
just stumbled upon this little exchange in Twitter from Jimmy Hanlin / Stonewater GC.

Apparently they will have some public play tee times available this year. Stay tuned...GREAT COURSE!!!!

nice thats right up the highway from me.

Heading over to Roses Run wednesday to get our "tickets", just waiting on 1 more person here and my buddy at work and we are good to go

Heading over to Roses Run wednesday to get our "tickets", just waiting on 1 more person here and my buddy at work and we are good to go

Sweet looking to get out as I've never played that track.

And the winner is.....

HECK YEAH!!!

and thanks dude!

Congrats Mike! If you need a partner I'm available.

The fix is in!

Nice! Congrats Mike and awesome gesture Andrew

Hahaha! That was great! Congrats Mr. Dean!!! Cool way to do it Hickerad....thanks for the opportunity! Always interested in tix if you have any and certainly willing to pay with the company expense account if needed. Have fun Mike!

Thanks again Andrew awesome gesture.

Do you work this Wednesday?

I have a meeting at 930 I could cancel. The issue I have to drop my daughter off at 850 and pick her up at 1155.

Does hickerad know the team for RR is already set? :alien:

Back