The Best Ball Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge bridgestone fan and love their golf balls, cant wait to try these out

Played the B330 and SR3 today just trying out a new Driver and on most holes hit one of each since it was so slow and there was no one behind me. The B330 was longer and felt softer around the green but not by a huge margin. I am not sure if they are suppose to be in the same class but for my game not much different.

Really interested to see this new ball from Bridgestone.

Love me some Bstone balls and pretty much my exclusive ball for the last two seasons. Can't wait to see what tech is in them. Would love to sit down with Cory and discuss these and how they got to the new ball.

The E6 and RX are great for my game, I am anxious to see how they can improve them

I can not wait to try these out.

115 with the driver, at least when I was on the machine that is what it was, I think I need a little more compression, I was excited about the rx's because I like soft balls, but they went no where and had a very funny flight, the reg. 330's feel a little hard to me, that is why I stick to the TM balls mostly aeroburner pro, tour preferred, project a, and the old tour iz by callaway. I do like the e5's when it is cold, or frozen, because the greens don't hold anyway, but in summer, I like something soft but not mushy

I know, i can't hit the RX, we got Project a balls or the HS team I coach and they are awesome, That switched me to TM balls, fit my game better than Bridgestone, not sure why, soft but piercing especially in the wind, we have alot of wind where I play half of my rounds
I cant say much as of yet, but when I asked them if they ever thought about changing the line name, the answer was "this year, since the ball is completely different".

That is why they make a more solid core ball in the B330 and B330S compared to the RX. For those that want something higher in compression.
Chrome Soft and RX have similar compression, so that part is interesting.

I played B330s for a time, then went away and tried some others. Came back and tried the B330rx, but I wasn't completely satisfied with this one. Tried the B330rxs, then the e5, e6, and e7. They were good, but not what I liked.
Finally, I tried the B330 and think I found what I was looking for.
I'm excited to see what these new balls play like. Looking at to play these new balls for 2016.

Starting on 15, lobbed a ball on green bounced 20 feet up, greens running 15 on stimp

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Starting on 15, lobbed a ball on green bounced 20 feet up, greens running 15 on stimp

Wrong thread? :confused2:

Gunner 1 up. 6 net 5. Ben 6

Still the wrong thread. :D

I am interested in a new ball from Bridgestone. In the past I haven't found a ball that I liked. I have wanted to like them but for some reason just haven't found one that worked for me. Hopefully this will be another option for next year.

https://www.facebook.com/bridgestonegolf/posts/10153375735412106:0

12400550_10153375735412106_948651072231512755_n.jpg

Have a DSG gift card I was going to spend on some XVs but think I'll save it for a dozen of these. Hydracore was awesome advancement IMO so I have no reason to doubt these will be great too.

....also anxious to try the new RZN offerings

I definitely can't wait to learn more.

I loved the e6 till chrome soft came out. Excited to see what ball Bridgestone has up their sleeve!

I've tried other balls but keep going back to the B330 line since they hit the market. I'm excited to see Bridgestone's next line here.

I've tried other balls but keep going back to the B330 line since they hit the market. I'm excited to see Bridgestone's next line here.

Stay tuned. More coming soon on that.

Snedeker had a pretty solid first run out with these new golf balls.

Snedeker had a pretty solid first run out with these new golf balls.

So did a bunch of THPers. They had to sign NDAs, but come the 25th tons of exclusive info will be released.

So did a bunch of THPers. They had to sign NDAs, but come the 25th tons of exclusive info will be released.

Very jealous the people that got out there got to try these. I'm eagerly awaiting the info on these

I honestly have always been a believe in the ProV1x but this ChromeSoft has been a nice switch. It will be a battle of both this summer to see which one I like more!

Is just the NDA lifted on the 25th or will they be in stores on the 25th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back