NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see the Ovi Crosby hat tricks game live which was sweet but don't ask me about game 7

In theory, we'll see what the next two weeks brings.

Either way, I plan on being there Wednesday, so I will catch at least one playoff game this year, it may be the only one.

Jealous, the ex worked for Florida hospital so we had early access to tickets and went to every one last year... This year being that we're no longer together and the job situation, doubtful I'll go... Loved the wings series

You can't say that you like him as a defenseman? He is a glorified forward

Ohhhh you meant imposing like physical... That I agree with... They're not a big bodied team, more designed for flow. I thought you meant they wouldn't be a hard opponent

Last two games of the season. Ducks and Caps in a makeup from the blizzard game. Ducks need a win to clinch the Pacific, caps have everything locked up. I wonder if the Caps dress their full roster? No sense in risking injury against a team that is looking to battle, especially with the Ducks physical style. It's almost the best time of the year...NHL Playoffs!!

Last two games of the season. Ducks and Caps in a makeup from the blizzard game. Ducks need a win to clinch the Pacific, caps have everything locked up. I wonder if the Caps dress their full roster? No sense in risking injury against a team that is looking to battle, especially with the Ducks physical style. It's almost the best time of the year...NHL Playoffs!!
Not worried about the Ducks physical play. Holtby is trying to set the wins record for a season her tied Marty last night with the win over the Blues. Should be a good one

Dude the team that dominated the season gets the spoils
FIFY :)

6945cde1b5a4b91ff9e8fb32a4b699c1.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wrong thread
Had to cross the threads...not like I'll be able to post that for the Sabres anytime soon :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not worried about the Ducks physical play. Holtby is trying to set the wins record for a season her tied Marty last night with the win over the Blues. Should be a good one

From what I've read, there's a decent chance he sits. Heck, there's a good chance the Ducks regulars sit also. They called up 5 kids from the AHL.

50 goals again. Pretty darn impressive. That's what 7 seasons and only Gretz and Bossy are in that conversation. Kid is good.

I also hope HoltBeast gets the record. I hate Broduer.

Wow no Holtby tonight... Tied for most wins in a season with 48

Wow no Holtby tonight... Tied for most wins in a season with 48

Right move, why play him on the backend of a back to back to chase a record that won't mean much without a finals trip.

Right move, why play him on the backend of a back to back to chase a record that won't mean much without a finals trip.

Because it's the caps

Yeah I know. Barry has a plan and is not steering from it and I respect that immensely

1000 games for Williams, damn impressive milestone

I guess that contract that the Caps gave Holtby was worth it...

That goal differential with Detroit and Philly is garbage. Looks like the wings are there with smoke and mirrors. If Datsyk heads back to Russia this summer they are in a bit of trouble.

Datysuk shouldn't, he has a year left, when asked he had a perfect response... There's possibly 4 games left in the regular season, I have 1 year left... What's more important? But I agree the goal diff is ridiculous

You should have listened from the start. Well he was exciting to watch, hard to believe he's 37 years old though.

I guess that contract that the Caps gave Holtby was worth it...

Why are you guys loosing? Crest send Trotz a text and tell your boys to head into the post season on a winning note. I'm not liking how this is going for you guys down the stretch.

Can not believe my kings choked last night vs Winnipeg. A win and today wouldn't have mattered. Unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back