Oceans Course - Hammock Beach Resort Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG and I went to visit my parents this weekend and they living in the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL. Played 18 this morning on one of the nicest courses I have played in sometime. 5 of the holes run right along the Atlantic Ocean! Simply a must play if you are ever looking for a great golf vacation in FL.

3707027255_779bc85251.jpg

GG only snapped a few pictures, but here they are.

821753374_Wq9vr-L.jpg

821753628_Cn3Na-L.jpg

821753432_cmMfH-L.jpg

821753115_3Ysg9-L.jpg

821752949_Q6WGa-L.jpg

Getting ready to tee off. Played well today, shot a stroke or 2 under 80 and it is a LONG course.
821753234_RQ39Q-L.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics JB. Might have to stop by there if i'm in the area.

• Admin
Very nice pics JB. Might have to stop by there if i'm in the area.

Not sure it is open to the public, but if it is, you definitely have to try it out. The views alone are worth it. If it is not, stay there for a night, its still worth it.

Not sure it is open to the public, but if it is, you definitely have to try it out. The views alone are worth it. If it is not, stay there for a night, its still worth it.

I had some friends stay there and they said it's really nice. I might do the Daytona/ St Augustine weekend thing one of these days and stay there.

I had some friends stay there and they said it's really nice. I might do the Daytona/ St Augustine weekend thing one of these days and stay there.

It's just beautiful there and the course is so much fun to play. My legs here from walking up and down the hills....my ball made it to just about every side of the course. The bunkers are brutal to get out of but the scenery is just amazing.

It's just beautiful there and the course is so much fun to play. My legs here from walking up and down the hills....my ball made it to just about every side of the course. The bunkers are brutal to get out of but the scenery is just amazing.

GG, did you try any of the spa services? The boss might want to know that info if I decide to stay there. :D

• Admin
Spank,
Unfortunately we did not stay there. As mentioned, my parents live on the golf course there, and are members of the two courses.

Spank,
Unfortunately we did not stay there. As mentioned, my parents live on the golf course there, and are members of the two courses.

Ahhh gotcha...

GG, did you try any of the spa services? The boss might want to know that info if I decide to stay there. :D

Spank,

Like JB said his parents live there so we didn't get to use the spa but based on everything else there and the service just to use the golf course I would imagine it's great.

Great looking Pics. Looks like you guys had fun. I feel you GG on the legs hurting. I played yesterday and played from the left to the right and back right. I guess some call it military golf. Still had a good time.

looks like a nice course..

thanks for the review n pics

Looks like GG and I will get to play this one again this weekend....How exciting.

I will be sure to take some better pictures. I love this one.

Looks like GG and I will get to play this one again this weekend....How exciting.

That is beautiful but scary looking.

Haha, I can't imagine why it's scary to you. It couldn't be because of all that water right. ; )

Lol there is no place to pull the ball there!!

Great resort and courses, have fun and enjoy your weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol there is no place to pull the ball there!!

THat was my favorite shot from the entire weekend. 15 on the Champion Course by you.

I love this course. It is a blast. Just a day trip for us this time. Head over and meet the parents for breakfast and then a round of golf after I fit my father on the launch monitor (just in case I have not done that enough...hehe). Then 18 at the Ocean Course, dinner at the club and then drive home.

Sounds like a good day to me. Sure looks like a beautiful course.

Looks like I need to add this to the list of courses to play. It looks great. Enjoy your round. Hopefully the winds are down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds about near a perfect day to me. Have fun, take lots of pictures!

What a day on the golf course today. The conditions were excellent and the weather was phenomenal. Those that follow on twitter got some nice pictures and I think GG took some quick videos from teh course as well....Including one hole she out drove me on.

Shot 38 on the front with a double on #9
42 on the back with a stretch of 5 straight bogeys.
But when you are down on your game, you just look to the right and see the ocean while you are standing on the grass about to hit a shot and all you can do is smile.

Sounds like a really awesome golf course! Glad you guys had a fun time.

Sounds like a pretty good day on the course to me!

Wow, we had SO much fun today! The weather couldn't have been more perfect, my game was coming together a lot better then at the outing and like JB said, even when you have a bad hole you are still happy because you have an amazing ocean breeze, you can hear the waves crash onto the sand and you look over and see nothing but ocean and blue skies. It was a phenomenal way to spend the day!!

Back