Jman this one is for you

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I want to tell you guys something about my boy Jman real quick. There are good dudes in the world, A LOT of them. But none are better than this cat. Jman has been a part of THP for a long time and I've been honored to call him a friend for the duration of that time. About 9 months ago or so Jman became family when he joined Hawk and I as an equipment tester on THP. From that point on our friendship has really grown just about every single day. I go to him for advice way more than he comes to me for some but no matter what we're still there for each other.

So jump ahead to the recent THP testing opportunity that we're invovled in, the KBS C-Taper Lite iron shaft. Go here if you haven't seen it. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...on-Shaft-Review-Thread&highlight=C-Taper+Lite

So as I was awaiting the arrival of the shafts I went my local golf club repair/fitter and got pricing on the installation of these shafts. $20 a club! I was like, dang, this is going to cost me. Well that sucks. Jman would have none of it. He insisted that I let him to the work for me. Oh and he would hear NOTHING of accepting any payment. Of course not. What a stud. I sent the clubs and shafts to him and he installed them the very day and had them in the mail back to me the next day. Oh and guess what...he wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping on the way back. WHAT?!? They came today and they are perfect. Absolutely perfect.

So Jman....from me to you. A little song. Because buddy....you got what I need. Thanks for being my friend!

Jman is the man!!!!! I heard he does some sick install work!

Right on!

I heart Jman. He can be my wing man any time.

Jake, we are dating ourselves with that song we loved in high school.

Jman is the man.

Jamesman strikes again!

Jman is the MAN!

Jman rocks the bells and I'm glad he is my friend. Little long winded but when you live in OK that's to be expected:alien:

Jman is awesome. And I've had similar dealings with him.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

He really is. A truly good guy that we are all lucky to have the chance to know and learn from. Way to go dude!

WTG Jman!

Who is Jman.

A nobody who misses him some JRod.

Thanks Jake, I appreciate the crazy kind words brother. You know where you sit with me buddy, you've been a big shoulder to lean on through a lot of BS/drama/whatever and are always there no matter what is going on in my crazy mind. This, this was the absolute least I could do.

I need to add this. I threw in a few shafts that needed new driver tips on them and not only did I get them both back, Jman sent a little extra back to the promise land, also known as Sioux Falls. I have had the pleasure of Hangong out with James at every THP event I have been too as well as getting a few rounds in with him last time I was visiting family.

This dude is 100% and so much more of what THP represents and I am truly honored to call him a friend. Jake on the other hand, not so much.

JMan really is a great guy. Love to see the THP love. :)

I need to add this. I threw in a few shafts that needed new driver tips on them and not only did I get them both back, Jman sent a little extra back to the promise land, also known as Sioux Falls. I have had the pleasure of Hangong out with James at every THP event I have been too as well as getting a few rounds in with him last time I was visiting family.

This dude is 100% and so much more of what THP represents and I am truly honored to call him a friend. Jake on the other hand, not so much.
You better watch yourself you punk. Your lucky I stopped when I dropped that stuff off to you, I should have just thrown it at you out the window!

You better watch yourself you punk. Your lucky I stopped when I dropped that stuff off to you, I should have just thrown it at you out the window!

That could have been entertaining to see go down. "I'm driving by now, better get your butt out here and catch".

Haha his sense of directions are horrible. I felt like I was trying to explain the Internet to my grandma telling him where I was at.

If only someone would come up with a system to plug an address into and give you step by step directions.

This man is always willing to help out. He gave out some good encouragement to me for my first club testing. Can thank him enough.

WTG James.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No doubt Jman is good people like so many THPers. A class act plain and simple.

Good stuff Jman!

Back