Wilson C200 Demo Program

I have 3 of the demo's in regular flex graphite on the way.

I must be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Where on the Wilson Staff site is the link to apply for the C200 Demo Program. I'd love to demo these irons.

What happens if you don't return them? How much do they charge you?

And are the clubs new?

Glad to see that there will be several more people evaluating the C200s. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts guys.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Very smart move on Wilson's part, hats off to them. I look forward to an honest and objective review of the clubs headed my way.

Certainly understand why they cannot but I really wish they would offer at least a few sets upright/flat for those of us who do not fit in standard specs.

This is great to hear! I was utilized the MikeDean445 Demo program. While free and no shipping charges, I didn't get them for very long :alien: Will be trying these out for sure.

JM

I must be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Where on the Wilson Staff site is the link to apply for the C200 Demo Program. I'd love to demo these irons.

If you just clink on one of the links that some have provided it will get you to the page. Just fill out the options and that's it!

Thanks for spreading the news regarding the C200 demo program!!! There is a Wilson demo day next week at a local club but I have a previous commitment and won't be able to attend so this demo program satisfies my desire to experience the C200 irons.

I just ordered a demo set for graphite/regular.

What happens if you don't return them? How much do they charge you?

And are the clubs new?

I think they just come to your house & break your hands:alien:

I think they just come to your house & break your hands:alien:

Maybe they will.

I just found it a little odd that when I paid for my three clubs, there was nothing about holding deposits, price if I kept them or anything.

Maybe they are simply very trusting.

Wilson C200 Demo Program

Maybe they will.

I just found it a little odd that when I paid for my three clubs, there was nothing about holding deposits, price if I kept them or anything.

Maybe they are simply very trusting.

They do have your cc info. Not sure what that entails.

Anyone get shipping details yet?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And 15 minutes later, I got an email saying that it is shipping tomorrow.

No Left hand ...Booo ,,,

I received my 3 clubs today. A 4 iron,7 iron and pitching wedge.
I took the 7 iron and pitching wedge out on # 3 fairway between rain showers.

I hit them against my Callaway XR Pros. Both clubs are very similar for me with distances. I hit 3 balls each, twice. And distances were within 7 yard's of each other. I had one ball each time that I hit, the longest of which was by my gamer.

I tried to control my swing to the same length back swing. And surprisingly found that I hit what I would consider a 3/4 swing, almost as far as my full swing. With a much tighter dispersion than I have been having lately.

So I have that going for me
The pitching wedge length was between 124 to 130 yards and the 7 iron was between 165 to 174 being the longest.

My overall thoughts are that the C200's are a great club. And if I was looking for new clubs, I wouldn't hesitate to consider these in a full fitting. With a different shaft I may gain some more distance.

I took a few pics, one of the clubs . The C200's are slightly larger than the XR Pros.
And a pic of the balls from the wedge and 7 iron. This might have been my tightest dispersion in a long time.
f650c6d48c0ec5ced6156d6dd4485fd4.jpg

b499921ff56da0f917c322dc3003ce89.jpg
eabfab5fa674ae68afbc6f330de46656.jpg

Man...I sure wish this was an option available from more manufacturers.

I received my 3 clubs today. A 4 iron,7 iron and pitching wedge.
I took the 7 iron and pitching wedge out on # 3 fairway between rain showers.

I hit them against my Callaway XR Pros. Both clubs are very similar for me with distances. I hit 3 balls each, twice. And distances were within 7 yard's of each other. I had one ball each time that I hit, the longest of which was by my gamer.

I tried to control my swing to the same length back swing. And surprisingly found that I hit what I would consider a 3/4 swing, almost as far as my full swing. With a much tighter dispersion than I have been having lately.

So I have that going for me
The pitching wedge length was between 124 to 130 yards and the 7 iron was between 165 to 174 being the longest.

My overall thoughts are that the C200's are a great club. And if I was looking for new clubs, I wouldn't hesitate to consider these in a full fitting. With a different shaft I may gain some more distance.

I took a few pics, one of the clubs . The C200's are slightly larger than the XR Pros.
And a pic of the balls from the wedge and 7 iron. This might have been my tightest dispersion in a long time.
f650c6d48c0ec5ced6156d6dd4485fd4.jpg

b499921ff56da0f917c322dc3003ce89.jpg
eabfab5fa674ae68afbc6f330de46656.jpg

Can you compare the topline on the xr pros to the c200s please?

I grabbed the clubs from the car. Looking down on them, it looks to me the C200's are slightly larger than the XR Pros. But measuring them ,they are the same. The C200's are wider and taller. Which may give the appearance of being fatter on top. The bottom sole is definitely wider.

Here are some pics OITW.
8b251862db07a82431aeaff6c1474063.jpg
005435b7700dd0635163819fc5964d4a.jpg

My order has been stuck in "packing" for the past week. I'm pretty busy this week so hopefully they don't show up until the end of the week, though they could still be in packing.

How were they packed? In a normal box?
Yes, 3 in one box. And a shipping label and instructions to ship back. If you decide to keep them, you will be charged $300.00

Finally got a shipping notice on the demo's I ordered, scheduled to be here today.

Awesome program. I hope they keep this for a bit. Want to make sure I have no snow for a while to take it out for a few rounds.

Back