The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

MVP!? Who's it gonna be?
If I'm lucky one chosen you better believe I will take advantage of such an amazing opportunity!

MVP!? Who's it gonna be?
Some range and short game earlier with my wife, and out on the putting green tonight. I hope it is me, and if it isnt, it won't be for lack of trying.

This is what motivates me:
6377e697c4e87c3d5e26efb7f223f520.jpg

Question: Who is more excited? The current 4 members of #TeamRedemption to find out the fifth member of the team? Or you lucky guys that have better odds than any other contest to claim the aforementioned fifth spot via the #MVP title?

This will be a heck of a fun time to follow.

I can't wait to follow!
Exited for these guys to get a little taste of Callaway hospitality!

Oh, did someone say one of these lucky fellows have plans in December, in California...?

I've realized that with my game I have to take it shot by shot and not get too far ahead of myself or it can get ugly fast. The MVP an amazing chance for one of us lucky 18, but I'll leave the Granddaddy hopes to my entry in the third contest and put all my focus on the three guys that will be depending on me in 7 short days

I've realized that with my game I have to take it shot by shot and not get too far ahead of myself or it can get ugly fast. The MVP an amazing chance for one of us lucky 18, but I'll leave the Granddaddy hopes to my entry in the third contest and put all my focus on the three guys that will be depending on me in 7 short days

Not getting too wrapped up in the MVP is probably a decent move, the gauntlet is FILLED with PLAYERS!
Not saying you aren't, but the competition will be fierce, and at the end of the day, your team needs you to be 100% into the event.
If the MVP is meant to be, it will be.

It still is amazing though!....

Last edited:
Yep. All you can do is play your game and the MVP will take care of itself.

I'm just going to play my game, make sure I help my team win, and hope at the end they hand me a golden ticket to the best golfing experience out there. I want it very badly, but first and foremost I want to make sure we bring home the trophy as a team.

It's definitely awesome to have a 1 in 18 chance of heading to the big show, and I effing want it. I'm just going to play my game one hole at a time. Going to win some holes, going to lose some holes. Just gotta win more ?

MVP = MillerTime

Unless someone wants to vote me in as a non-participant :excruciating: , I would gladly accept!

Played my first 18 in two weeks and shot an 83. Had 4 birds (just missed 2 others) 27 putts and some really bad tee shots that resulted in doubles and triples. Should be able to get the driver and 3w back in order in a day or two. Iron play was best I've ever seen. Seemed like everything was close.

Played 9 yesterday and saw the same out of my irons. Wrist feels great and looking forward to 18 in dubs Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To any of the participants, please give a huge hug to Roger Cleveland for me because the MD3 is one heck of a wedge.

To any of the participants, please give a huge hug to Roger Cleveland for me because the MD3 is one heck of a wedge.

I'm sure JB will be all over that.

JB loves hugs about as much as I love plane rides .

Flew over Cog Hill today on approach to MDW. Looks amazing. What a great facility to play this event at. Those who haven't been there before are in for a treat.

Enjoy

Cant wait to follow along! I'm Pumped up for you guys!

So excited for you all next weekend...probably the most jealous I have been of an event I wasn't a part of that doesn't include Gran or Daddy.

So excited for you all next weekend...probably the most jealous I have been of an event I wasn't a part of that doesn't include Gran or Daddy.

I will take driver off the deck and make you proud Donne.

Team Ethanator!!!

Since JRod and Ethanator both plan to play prototype and non conforming equipment in our little Gauntlet prep match on Monday at Torrey Pines, I think the 14 club should be waived. What do you think THP?

Since JRod and Ethanator both plan to play prototype and non conforming equipment in our little Gauntlet prep match on Monday at Torrey Pines, I think the 14 club should be waived. What do you think THP?

Definitely waive it.
And I know that gear they are playing and jealous based on my last visit.
Looking forward to following along with that match. #GauntletPreview

You're asking the wrong guys haha I'll probably have two drivers two putters and four wedges in my bag lol

But will they have that equipment in their bag next weekend?

Back