Sarasota, FL Golf - March 4-6 2016

Hey War Beagle,
You want in this?

I do.

Forgot there was an event at Benderson Park that the shop is helping with on Sunday morning, will figure out if 9:30 works for me tomorrow.

I do.

Forgot there was an event at Benderson Park that the shop is helping with on Sunday morning, will figure out if 9:30 works for me tomorrow.

Awesome. Hope you can make it. And I have your backup set of irons from the tho event in the van I will bring down.

Awesome. Hope you can make it. And I have your backup set of irons from the tho event in the van I will bring down.
Yep, forgot about those.

I'm in.

9:30 on Sunday, Waterlefe?

Looking forward to it. I'll work on my swing and try not to embarrass myself to much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it. I'll work on my swing and try not to embarrass myself to much lol

It will be a good time dude

Waterlefe is a pretty easy track.

Yeah I'm looking forward to actually teeing it up with you and JB before club clash

Yeah I'm looking forward to actually teeing it up with you and JB before club clash

Teeing it up with me is surprisingly overrated.

With the stories of the legendary beags bomb? Doubtful

How are those f5's working for ya?

Freaking money.

Except I'm slightly an Internet golfer and can't play reg flex graphite shafts.

Oh wait, yes I can.

Yeah.... Wardy told me to bring 2 dozen...

Where is Mward?
It's not that hard a course if you keep it in front of you. Some fantastic memories playing with War Eagle there over the years. We have laughed so hard we cried before.

It's not that hard a course if you keep it in front of you. .

So in other words I will not be bringing my driver.
As far as where wars is idk, I mentioned it to him Saturday when we played heritage harbor. But he didn't say if he would play

Excited fellas!

Back