War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
So, on a healthy kick like a lot of other THPers over the par few weeks, so figured why not start a thread for good, healthy snacks?!

Smartfood Delight has been my after dinner snack of choice, 35 calories per cup and it's freaking good!!

ca17ae772ac5d2cbfcbcd66271fef250.jpg

What's your healthy snack of choice?

Define healthy? When in doubt, beef jerky. I also find a cup of black coffee and a snickers will power me through most anything.

Nuts.com unsweetened banana chips and diced mango. I'm with bluegold on the black coffee, too. Peet's house blend alllllllll day!

My go to is always fruit. But if I go "snacking foods". I'm going with pistachios 1/4 cup is 175 calories, 3g of fiber,6.4g of protein. Pretty high, but they're like my crack hahaha

Define healthy? When in doubt, beef jerky. I also find a cup of black coffee and a snickers will power me through most anything.

Don't really consider a snickers a healthy snack.

Also, I'm a huge fan of jerky, but sodium nitrates added to most of it make it a big no go for me.

Nuts.com unsweetened banana chips and diced mango. I'm with bluegold on the black coffee, too. Peet's house blend alllllllll day!

Owning a coffee bar has its perks of enough black coffee to fuel me for most of the day. A good cup of joe is a great afternoon snack.

Oikos triple zero. No fat, 15g of carbs and I believe 15g of protein. I also like beef jerky...Oberto, Krave, Jack Links.

Apples are my go to followed by blueberries. Easy to grab and go.

Peanuts in moderation. Though I know Almonds are better for me. Apple is always a solid.

Not only the processed sugars, but high glycemic foods while they do give you a sudden burst of energy follow that with a sudden low also. Low glycemic snacks while not giving that sudden burst of energy will provide a longer rise in energy without the let down powering you through that entire 2nd nine.

Want to say apples, but I tend to grab the peanuts.

I am all about apples right now too, and cuties, they are the perfect size for me.

I have also been breaking up a Quest bar and eating just half as a snack and saving the half for another snack the next day. Half can fill me up, and gives me plenty of protein too.

Apples, bananas, and oranges! Natures snacks! I try not to eat processed foods. I do occasionally but try pretty hard not to! Beer is natural right????

Apples are my go to followed by blueberries. Easy to grab and go.
Apples are always a go to, bananas as well for me.

publix around here has some pretty good premade snakes that contain some cheese, grapes, apples, and caramel dipping sauce. i also like the snack-sized sabra hummus containers. i have some low sodium almonds in my desk for when i start to get the shakes. i love fruit, but it doesn't usually satiate. coffee is a good suppressant, but it's rough on my stomach so i usually opt for a diet dr pepper.

Apples and Cuties are my typical go to. I also try to keep some almonds and Quest Bars at my desk if I need some quick protein

Most recently it's been Quest Bars. Looking for more tips though so this thread should be good to keep an eye on!

So, on a healthy kick like a lot of other THPers over the par few weeks, so figured why not start a thread for good, healthy snacks?!

Smartfood Delight has been my after dinner snack of choice, 35 calories per cup and it's freaking good!!

ca17ae772ac5d2cbfcbcd66271fef250.jpg

What's your healthy snack of choice?
I love smartfood.... and now they made some healthier?!? Sign me up

Every other week (basically when I get my paycheck) I will buy 2 boxes of quest bars for my office and eat one between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner. Been trying to think of other ways to stay healthy also so this thread will help immensely

There's a mix of sesame covered almonds we used to get from Trader Joes, those were tasty!

Rice cakes
100 calorie popcorn bags
Apples
Bananas

Bananas, cliff bars, nature valley bars are my go to.

Picked me up some roasted Okra chips at Sprouts market. Love the things.

Back