Cobra Amp Pro Driver....Really that good???

onewest84

Reaction score
Handicap
So i went to my local shop here and tested out the cobra amp cell driver with kurakage shaft. i was curious if anyone else had this driver and was really impressed with it? my numbers were off the chart. i currently have an r11s tp X-stiff and was wanting to upgrade to a new driver.

So i went to my local shop here and tested out the cobra amp cell driver with kurakage shaft. i was curious if anyone else had this driver and was really impressed with it? my numbers were off the chart. i currently have an r11s tp X-stiff and was wanting to upgrade to a new driver.

Huge thread on the Amp CELL drivers here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...P-CELL-Driver-amp-AMP-CELL-Pro-Driver-Preview

Tons of feedback. There are many who are very happy with this driver.

Thanks..i just joined so i figure this would be the easiest way to get a link to a big thread.

Thanks..i just joined so i figure this would be the easiest way to get a link to a big thread.

No problem! Welcome to THP! When you're done reading about this one, you should go to the check in desk and introduce yourself!

I'm sure this will be merged but story has it that there is a member trying to sell one in the marketplace.

I have one and love it. That thread will tell all.

Yep. I have it in Orange. And I LOVE it.

The Pro wasn't for me, but the standard Amp Cell made it's way into my bag very quickly.

Back