THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I can do the worm. Quite well, actually.

I could do the dead worm. Or maybe the injured seal. But definitely lack the coordination for the worm to look smooth.

Sounds like Bhillen just got us hooked up with a hotel for Friday and Saturday night. Who else is coming in on Friday night?

Will it be the first ever THP Dance Off? I'd do the Truffle Shuffle for a new set of RH J40 Dual Pockets. :)

Disco dean ftw

Let's go people tour bus will be idle after this one til 2013 u don't wanna miss this!

Sounds like Bhillen just got us hooked up with a hotel for Friday and Saturday night. Who else is coming in on Friday night?
I think I might be there on Friday, sometime.

I'll be there Friday night but will probably be with the wife. Maybe some dinner an drinks though.

I'll be there Friday night but will probably be with the wife. Maybe some dinner an drinks though.

We're working out our details right now. It's going to be nice not having to get up super early, drive, and then try to play golf. This is going to work out really nicely.

We're working out our details right now. It's going to be nice not having to get up super early, drive, and then try to play golf. This is going to work out really nicely.

Agreed! I'm glad Bhillin found a roomie and carpooler, He's a great dude and you guys will have a blast on the way!

For those who are going to be around Friday, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings centered and just south of where the two golf courses are located.

Buffalo Wild Wings
774 North Main Street, Springboro, OH

Might be a great place for a relaxed dinner for whoever feels like swinging by.

Agreed! I'm glad Bhillin found a roomie and carpooler, He's a great dude and you guys will have a blast on the way!

I'm just glad I found someone I could jump in with along the way. Awesome of him to throw the offer out there.

I could probably be up for some grub on Friday night. There is a Buffalo Wild Wings centered and just south of where the two golf courses are located.

Buffalo Wild Wings
774 North Main Street, Springboro, OH

Might be a great place for a relaxed dinner for whoever feels like swinging by.

Nice maybe the moron bartender will know how to make a black and tan, or at least have Bass.

I might be down for fri night too, will have to play it by year

I think we should be able to get in Fri evening so would be up for dinner/drinks if people are getting together

I was planning to come in Friday night as well so I will be able to join in for dinner.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I think we should be able to get in Fri evening so would be up for dinner/drinks if people are getting together

Beer me!

BOOM! Look at this all come together. Like a well oiled machine.

Ill text biglee tomorrow but I'm guessing he will be down for dinner Saturday since he would be staying in town

I am really, REALLY happy to see so many people committing to Saturday dinner. These stops for me are about SO much more than just golf.

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441 (d)
**Canadan (d)
**TheToppDogg (d)
**Bullfrog (d)
**Robman7 (d)
Hitman (d)
Barspin89
**Brock (d)
**GolfinFF
**JB (d)
**War Eagle (d)
**10yarddraw (d)
**T2GRN18 (d)
**Bhillin (d)
**Tadashi70 (d)
**INgolfer
**Bogey317 (d)
**JeffReedMO (d)
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle (d)
RMix09
**Jrod (d+1)
**YoungBuck (d)
**RxGus (d)

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
**YoungBuck

Pairings TBD.

Kudos to YoungBuck and father for BOTH joining the Albatross club!! That is fantastic guys, I can't wait to see you take part in these contests!!

Looking forward to seeing what jb has in store for contest #3 for the Albatross members.

Looking forward to seeing what jb has in store for contest #3 for the Albatross members.
I know. This is too cool. Gonna be the best Tour stop yet. Best for last.

I think with the way this is turning out and all the great albatross members stepping up and making this happen, I think there's a big chance that there will be another THP tour stop in this area again next year! Which would be so awesome!

Seriously. Tappin'.

this is the post ive been waiting for, my man Biglee making the trip, cant wait to see you dude

I'm jacked about being able to make it. I'm sure we will have a blast!

Bullfrog will definitely be there for the drinks. He loves and I mean absolutely loves those Shirley Temples. I saw him pound at least 1 or 2 before he passed out and woke up hungover at THP Demo Day. :)

Man you guys are going to have a blast!

Back