Phil Mickelson MNF million dollar shot

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
That's a cool thing KPMG is doing, and kudos to PM for being the guy to get out there and try it. I hope he hits all the targets if he has more than one shot at it.

Oh he'll do a grew job!

This sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to see how PM does.

John Deere Tap'n

I've heard so many times that Phil is a fake/fraud. Not sure if that's the case or not but i thinks he's awesome. I love his style of play but what really brought me around was the year he donated money for eveyr birdie to fallen special forces family's. The guys seems to have his hands into a lot of charities and seems like a great person. Extremely generous with his time and money. I hope he raises a lot of money.

That's so cool, I can't wait to see how it goes.

i trust he'll nail it. he's good at golfing.

I've heard stuff both ways, but from what I've seen, Phil is the real deal.

Hope lefty stuffs it in there for a million. What a great opportunity to promo golf to those watching MNF who aren't "into" the game.

I may not like him but I hope he does it for the charity.

Heard about this yesterday. should be cool to follow

Well since he'll be able to use a wedge, I won't get my hopes up of him putting one into the stands.

But being serious, it's a great cause, and hats off to KPMG and Phil.

Chipping for $100

Chipping for $100

[h=5]During halftime of the 10/15 MNF game on ESPN, Phil Mickleson will be hitting a 100-yard shot for a chance to win $1 million for charity.[/h] EDIT: Can somebody please change the title to 1 million dollars not $100?

Haha webb Simpson like shank.

Merged with existing thread.

This is pretty cool. Hopefully I will be able to see it. If not I might have to DVR it..

Hopefully he can make it. He's a good guy for sure..

He will nail it.....

thats a great thing his sponsor is doing, I hope he scores the $1M for the charity

thats awesome glad the money is going to charity.

Good to hear this, hope he nails it!

Sounds like a cool event. I wonder how the ground crew will take to seeing divots in the end zone.

Now this is cool. It will be awesome to see Phil taking huge divots from the end zone... Chances are though that there is some sort of elevated stage, fireworks and a fountain involved...

Back