THP fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

The Vikings are terrible in prime time for whatever reason, like 2-12 the last 14 games. They are who thought they were!

My teams needs to come thru this week or I can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

They have a TERRIBLE schedule to end with. Good young team, they should continue to rise in the next few years.

They have a TERRIBLE schedule to end with. Good young team, they should continue to rise in the next few years.

They have some pieces in place but they have performed better than most people expected to this point. They are definitely in the meat grinder the rest of this year.

I don't have a good feeling at all, I'm hoping Reggie Bush goes off for like 30 again!

I have a tough matchup this week. Have some choices to make at WR as well.

The Vikings are terrible in prime time for whatever reason, like 2-12 the last 14 games. They are who thought they were!

My teams needs to come thru this week or I can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

I tried telling my dad they were screwed and he wouldn't believe me. I bet they get messed up on MNF

Torn on whether to start Trent Richardson today. Currently have Brandon LaFell in that RB/WR slot with Richardson being a Sunday decision......

Torn on whether to start Trent Richardson today. Currently have Brandon LaFell in that RB/WR slot with Richardson being a Sunday decision......

I wouldn't, dude hasn't done anything this year and they have been leaning on hardesty more and more

I wouldn't, dude hasn't done anything this year and they have been leaning on hardesty more and more

Last week was a major disappointment with him on the sidelines. Has had several big weeks but is injury prone that is for certain. Thanks for the confirm on my initial decision!

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Last week was a major disappointment with him on the sidelines. Has had several big weeks but is injury prone that is for certain. Thanks for the confirm on my initial decision!

Yeah I don't think the injury is costing him carries I think its the lack of performance. Heck against cincy I don't think he even carried it in the 2nd half after a slow first half

Hi Cookie! good luck today! i think our match up is coming up soon!

While I agree, Lafell is complete hit or miss. He is relying on someone to throw to him that has struggled much of the year. It is a tough bind, because both guys are a flip of the coin kid of players right now. To me, you always pick the guys that have their hand on the ball more. If Richardson starts, I think that he gets more touches. However, its a complete crapshoot really.

He has an injury. He's been ranked in the top 5 for FF RB's leading up to the rib injury. I am not starting him today either cookie as I don't think the staff wants to risk damaging a franchise back.

Thanks guys, sticking with LaFell. Rather have 6 points than 0 or hoping for a start and 10 points.

Thanks guys, sticking with LaFell. Rather have 6 points than 0 or hoping for a start and 10 points.

Good move

Good thing I started Givens. Quick 11.5 points.

Sorry cookie..

Sorry cookie..

All good. LaFell is doing alright and I am having no issues overall this week.

Miami's D is helping Nerfny big time. Going to be a close one for me this week.

I can't believe Bush's downward spiral continues, I am slowly losing confidence in my entire team, bring me any and all trades next week!

I am going to get my butt kicked this week...I wish Carolina would trade Deangelo, he is killing me

Damaikis is kicking my butt.

Should be good for another win this week. Put up a hundo.

hahaha Mike Deans QB looks like he might get him a big -1 this week! Lets go Cassel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back