Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see we're talking about this already. I'm looking forward to doing this again.

I've already got a beard but will shaving it off for the first time in 2 years and rocking a stach. Will get signed up at some point.

Unfortunately I will not be growing a sweet 'stache this year however I will definitely be donating to the THP team!

Not American, but signed up for Team THP. Going for the dirtiest of dirtstaches ever.

Not to mention my grandfather is a prostate cancer survivor, so doing this for his wellness.

I'm in on THP, now to convince the wife I don't look too creepy with a 'stache!!!

20121005_163127.jpg

I will start growing it out when November rolls around. In the mean time, I'll be clean shaven

This was my finished product. This is a reposting from a few pages back.

a6890d53-f14b-e372.jpg

This was my finished product. This is a reposting from a few pages back.

a6890d53-f14b-e372.jpg

You look...European

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I have hopes of joining in this year. I spoke to my manager about it today, she is gonna have a word with the GM tomorrow. Working in a 4 star hotel means having to be clean shaven daily so doing something like this its best to clear it with them

I have hopes of joining in this year. I spoke to my manager about it today, she is gonna have a word with the GM tomorrow. Working in a 4 star hotel means having to be clean shaven daily so doing something like this its best to clear it with them

If your employer won't let you participate in Movember then I would have to compare them to a shark. This shark...
e9ara3yg.jpg

Driving for show and chutting for dough

They haven't said I can't do it just she has to run it by the GM. Once they know it's for charity i can't see them having a problem with it. Hotels are very picky about things like staff appearance over her. I've seen girls being sent home because of the color of their socks

The best part? This year, you're actually going to have to play with that idiot face during Movember!!!

Not if I stop playing after october

Not if I stop playing after october

hahahaha whatever man. Not in 2012 we aren't. New year, new possibilities for awesome cold weather golf.

I already know where the best range is with heaters.

hahahaha whatever man. Not in 2012 we aren't. New year, new possibilities for awesome cold weather golf.

I already know where the best range is with heaters.

U know I do 40s golf, if that first # is a 3, I'm out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back