THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Sorry to hear that man, thanks for making the trip for Sunday though!

I feel horrible I know you are putting a lot of work into this. I was actually trying to work it out to come both days instead of just saturday and when I brought it up to my boss he remembered he is going to be in Ohio that same weekend. He has done a lot for me so I really can't argue this one...

I feel horrible I know you are putting a lot of work into this. I was actually trying to work it out to come both days instead of just saturday and when I brought it up to my boss he remembered he is going to be in Ohio that same weekend. He has done a lot for me so I really can't argue this one...
Does he want to play some golf on Saturday? Hehe

Ha I actually told him that, he plays about once a year. He said he would come join me on Sunday but he is going to be up in far northeast Ohio so its a little out of his way

A little swag I forgot to showoff

y2ujy5ud.jpg

Rumor has it that that contest thread for this outing is getting closed. Why?
Because a new one is going to be up in its place.
GIVING AWAY A BRAND NEW SET OF MIZUNO IRONS!!!!!!!

For a THIRD CONTEST!!!!!

Uhh...mind blown! How cool is that! Man I can't wait. Big thanks to JB and GG for giving us so much as asking so little in return. For just a small donation look what can be accomplished! You not only get to try out, and sometimes keep, the best equipment out there and on top of that they travel around the country just for you and have these amazing stops where you can win some great prizes and most importantly get to meet the best people around! So if you are still wavering just jump in and join up! You won't regret it!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Really sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to make it saturday my boss needs me to work that morning. I worked some things out so I can still come Sunday though, so you will just have to move my name from saturday to Sunday. I apologize, I feel like I'm letting everyone down because THP deserves to have as many people there as they can on both days. You better believe I'm not missing this though so I will be there Sunday, and I might even be able to get there for dinner Saturday. Sorry again everyone...

That sucks man! Atleast you can make it out for one day though. We'll have to road trip it another time then!

Seriously. Tappin'.

This list is getting long. Lets make it longer!

Waiting for a txt from a coworker to cover Saturday for me. Come on, just say yes!

JB bringing the heat to Ohio. Love it.

Any luck with the text?

unfortunately they don't. I need to move haha

What about flying to detroit and driving down? Close than pittsburgh and about same as cleveland...that open any doors?

What about flying to detroit and driving down? Close than pittsburgh and about same as cleveland...that open any doors?

starting to look like it might be a no-go. But I will continue to check over the weekend. Who knows, perhaps a columbus day airfare sale.

starting to look like it might be a no-go. But I will continue to check over the weekend. Who knows, perhaps a columbus day airfare sale.

Whats your cheapeast Delta option? I might be able to help

no one added to the list today, lets go boys, step it up before its too late

I've stayed out of this thread while I tried to work some scheduling magic. Its just not in the cards for me. I know you guys will have a blast, tough not to with such a good group. Rest assured I will be jealous of you guys and I hope the weather gods are favorable.

Alright, just got the room reserved at the Super 8. Now can the 20th get here quicker please.

I've stayed out of this thread while I tried to work some scheduling magic. Its just not in the cards for me. I know you guys will have a blast, tough not to with such a good group. Rest assured I will be jealous of you guys and I hope the weather gods are favorable.

that would have been great had you been able to make it, thanks for at least trying though

No doubt BL, where are your Kentucky brethren?! If you boys aren't careful, 2013 OH/IN/KY gatherings are ALL going to be in Ohio hahaha! Step it up!

Hold on now, I belive that Indiana is up to it here so I think just Ky needs to be dropped if no one steps up

Pure class right here. Steps up and joins the Albatross club for his kid knowing that awesome contests await them, along with supporting the people who are making ALL of this happen.

Rep added as soon as I can. Cannot wait to meet you.
Not sure what the rep thing is, but I totally psyched to me you and the rest of the group.

Hold on now, I belive that Indiana is up to it here so I think just Ky needs to be dropped if no one steps up

haha fair enough, Indiana definitely has a good share coming...

Where's your Albatross Club badge Tom? Don't want to be watching while everyone else is contesting up!!

Not sure what the rep thing is, but I totally psyched to me you and the rest of the group.

Just a little way of showing some appreciation. It can be viewed under in the settings area of your User CP, and you can give rep out by clicking on the star below their name in posts.

Very excited to meet you as well!

Just a little way of showing some appreciation. It can be viewed under in the settings area of your User CP, and you can give rep out by clicking on the star below their name in posts.

Very excited to meet you as well!

Oh cool I learned another thing

Eating like an Ohioan
tyzygy4a.jpg

Ddec not all of ohio is infatuated with chipotle like dan is

I had chipotle in west chester PA.

haha fair enough, Indiana definitely has a good share coming...

Where's your Albatross Club badge Tom? Don't want to be watching while everyone else is contesting up!!

You know me the black sheep kind of guy, I will probably get around to it

Back