2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! No event like a THP event!

Yeah! I had a feeling this was coming soon..... fingers crossed!!

I will be throwing my name in in this one!

Nice! Can't wait for the information!

Cannot freaking wait... want in this one more than just about any I can remember!!!

I am so ready.

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

And just like that. Here we go. Time to get to thinking

New contest is up everyone!
This event is going to be awesome!

this event looks sooo great! good luck everyone

Entry in... I have already checked the entry thread like 8 or 9 times. ha. Only 47 hours till it closes! THP is distracting me from work...now I need something to distract me from THP, maybe I should just go play 9 holes.

Sweet, time to ponder my entry. You better believe I'm going for this one as well. Too good to miss.

The sign-up I've been waiting for. An entry will definitely be coming. Oh yeah!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hey JB,
does the custom fitting involve shaft choices also or is there just a stock shaft that will be offered?

Entry in!

Got to think of something good for this. Itenaiary is packed with goodness for this one

Entry in, good luck folks.

Gonna be a looooooong 48 hours. Good luck to all!!

Hey JB,
does the custom fitting involve shaft choices also or is there just a stock shaft that will be offered?

Im sure they will have a few options for people

Just put my entry in! Cant wait! Really hoping for this one to be my first official THP event! Cant wait to hear the results! So excited! AHHHHHH!!!

How does an NDA work after the weekend. Suppose you have these new clubs nobody else has and you take them out to play at home. When someone asks you about them you say...?

I want to be mentioned as being on the same team as this guy:

3941_med.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back