The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's "Organizational Day" activities made me feel like the most interesting man on the planet.
pedy9e2u.jpg

Driving for show and chutting for dough

???? You talking about one in Sx Falls?

It's called Golf -etc Sioux Falls in a small strip mall right to the west of the Big Sioux along 41st. Looks like it is part of a "chain"..They have a work area for club building and a bay for demo-ing. Only a few sets of clubs in house since they are mostly into fittings with clubs/balls.

It was pretty cool though because they had 3 sets of iron's in shop: J40's 588's and Raxr Blacks (REPRESENTING THE MC). They also have Hirzl gloves. The guy said I could come by anytime and hit clubs as long as they weren't busy.

They also have Boccieri Heavy Putters.. Dude, holla if you want to stop by, I'll meet you down there.

Seemed like good guys though

Nice ink tc!

Knock downs. ALL. DAMN. DAY.

Kevin

Oh... Hehehe

He said his swing was off so I was just referring to what I do when my swing sucks, which is fairly often.

62541_10152176698175377_257953957_n.jpg

Phase 1 complete!

eheqahab.jpg

i dunno why people degrade their body like this! :alien: looks good TC! interested to see what it looks like when you're done.

It's called Golf -etc Sioux Falls in a small strip mall right to the west of the Big Sioux along 41st. Looks like it is part of a "chain"..They have a work area for club building and a bay for demo-ing. Only a few sets of clubs in house since they are mostly into fittings with clubs/balls.

It was pretty cool though because they had 3 sets of iron's in shop: J40's 588's and Raxr Blacks (REPRESENTING THE MC). They also have Hirzl gloves. The guy said I could come by anytime and hit clubs as long as they weren't busy.

They also have Boccieri Heavy Putters.. Dude, holla if you want to stop by, I'll meet you down there.

Seemed like good guys though
Let's go check it out next week during the day. Maybe meet for a quick lunch and swing through.

Sounds good bosef. Just let me know when, sched' is open.

That looks good TC.

I'm not going to bump the 2011 thread because JB seems to create a new one every year, but it's two days from the anniversary of THP's creation.

Fours years. That's pretty darn cool.

Football team won 52-0 tonight. We're 6-0!

I'm not going to bump the 2011 thread because JB seems to create a new one every year, but it's two days from the anniversary of THP's creation.

That's crazy. And I've only been here for a bit over a year.

They did launch The Hackers Paradise on October 8. But there's kind of two anniversaries, because the forum went live on October 15. Both are awesome events.

They did launch The Hackers Paradise on October 8. But there's kind of two anniversaries, because the forum went live on October 15. Both are awesome events.

Touche Smalls.. I'm just pumped watching the little counter at the bottom of the forum. This place is growing beautifully.

will there be contests? lol

Touche Smalls.. I'm just pumped watching the little counter at the bottom of the forum. This place is growing beautifully.

Wonder whose idea that was, hehehe.

Tonight was my most crazy night since I've been to college. Wow.

Tonight was my most crazy night since I've been to college. Wow.

Ah yes. And it begins...

How was it that crazy though if you're finding time to THP before 4 a.m.?

We mock Antonio Cromartie for his hoarde of kids, Raheem Sterling a soccer (football) player for Liverpool in England just had his 4th child. Why is that crazy? HE IS 17. Move over Antonio you may have company.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Last edited:
We mock Antonio Cromartie for his hoarde of kids, Raheem Sterling a soccer (football) player for Liverpool in England just had his 4th child. Why is that crazy? HE IS 17. Move over Antonion you may have company.

Tap Tap Taparoo
I just wonder if these idiot shave heard of this new invention, I saw it all a show in Vegas just this weak. They call it a condum or something like that. It's supposed to prevent pregnancy.....sheeesh

I just wonder if these idiot shave heard of this new invention, I saw it all a show in Vegas just this weak. They call it a condum or something like that. It's supposed to prevent pregnancy.....sheeesh

8a6epaga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back