The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I haven't found the Epic Meal Time crew until now.

Go back on their website to the earlier videos and look for the Epic Turducken they did. One of my favorites.

It's Epic. These guys are INSANE.

ok that video made me so hungry for an Epic Cheese Burger. . .Question, why was Stonewall Jackson making Boss Bacon Burgers?

That looked like a heart attack in a bun

ok that video made me so hungry for an Epic Cheese Burger. . .Question, why was Stonewall Jackson making Boss Bacon Burgers?

That looked like a heart attack in a bun

Yep. That's about right. But still, some of their videos...I'd have a slice of what they cook, LOL. Muscles Glasses can have the rest.

Yep. That's about right. But still, some of their videos...I'd have a slice of what they cook, LOL. Muscles Glasses can have the rest.

hahaha that Muscles glasses is insane. I am going to check out more of their videos

Had to post this video after Jersey Nate Reminded me of it the other day, this is epic. Watch with caution.

I was just picked as fire chief!

null-2.jpg

Just kidding, the guy has my last name.

Tapatalkin

null-2.jpg

Tapatalkin

Oh that's what a newspaper looks like

null-2.jpg

Tapatalkin

you could be my fire chief any day buddy! can't be any worse than who i got now!

you could be my fire chief any day buddy! can't be any worse than who i got now!

You would have to disable the siren before letting chief deaton drive.

The weather today was awesome. Slept in. Played some mediocre golf, and then the wife got some yard work out of me. I hope this Fall season sticks around for a little while.

I love ESPN 30 for 30. Always wanted to watch them, finally am and excited to get caught up.

They are awesome! The Terry Fox one is one of my favs for obvious reasons! So inspirational.

Yeah after every one I find myself wanting to know more about it. Hopefully get caught up in the next month or so!

I think my wife has caught on to my little thing for Hayden Pannettiere and is okay with it.

I think my wife has caught on to my little thing for Hayden Pannettiere and is okay with it.

cause she secretly has a thing for Hayden Christensen

Have at her man, there's just something about her that annoys the poo out of me. Wife is watching the same show and I'm multi tasking like a fiend to keep from paying attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back