What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived yesterday. My new cart bag. On course today.
4a5223a84106e146de8f01f7b778febe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 large range buckets

Time to restock- 2 dozen Srixon Z XV Yellow golf balls.

Some Sun Mountain rain pants.

Well that was fast. R15 driver for $100 on the bay.

Wow thats a bargain. How do you guys find these steals lol?
1) Search for club
2) Place bid at last second
3) Celebrate

I wasn't expecting to win it. The head has some scratches so maybe that scared off most buyers.

1) Search for club
2) Place bid at last second
3) Celebrate

I wasn't expecting to win it. The head has some scratches so maybe that scared off most buyers.

Haha thats awesome. Do the auctions not extend on ebay? Our local auction website auto extend if a bid is placed inside of 2 mins of finishing.

Haha thats awesome. Do the auctions not extend on ebay? Our local auction website auto extend if a bid is placed inside of 2 mins of finishing.

Not on ebay, it is called sniping and it is a good plan to get clubs cheap.

Damn that would totally ruin my whole strategy hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Damn that would totally ruin my whole strategy hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah its a pain sometimes. Say you put a bid on then it gets down to a few seconds left then someone quickly bids it will extend another 2 minutes, i guess its so people cant do that snipping thing.

Speeder 661 shaft.
I've wanted to try one of these for some time now.

Bridgestone Barricold gloves

990bfa42d6b227859cba46628a515998.jpg
dc37a92554a5d3997c2f42d238d6d37c.jpg

Pretty excited to get this on the range

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Ordered some Nike, Oakley and Ashworth shirts from TGW.com. Gotta love a good sale :D

Green and white NDMC to put on the tour green in the GBB. Looks killer.

Wilson Staff D200 3 wood off ebay for $80 bucks. Was only a matter of time till this happened after the way I hit this on a simulator last week.

Wilson Staff D200 3 wood off ebay for $80 bucks. Was only a matter of time till this happened after the way I hit this on a simulator last week.
Nice! The D200 fairways are freaking cannons, and they sound great.

Nice! The D200 fairways are freaking cannons, and they sound great.

yea, I have never hit a 3 wood that good in my life. It was big time for me. I am pumped right now. Contemplating the 5 wood and maybe a hybrid out of the d200 line right now.

yea, I have never hit a 3 wood that good in my life. It was big time for me. I am pumped right now. Contemplating the 5 wood and maybe a hybrid out of the d200 line right now.
You won't regret it. Both give me great flights and great distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back