The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is multiple line, one sentence posts. Break it up into sentences! Also this is a forum, not texting. Use full words, not abbreviations!
Sry Smalls.

Lmao and rofl

Only thing worse is a post that looks like it would be a good read but is 25 sentences in one paragraph! Those are tough to force myself to read!

I am a huge fan of the enter button.. The larger the group of words, the less likely I skim some of it haha!

Totally agreed with your original rant though. Not hard to type on anything nowadays.

Argh! I can never find a thread when I'm looking for it, rather annoying.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying here, but it sounds like things were resolved by the end

Service manager is running short on his profit margin so he decided to put my profit on a time & material to get his numbers up. That would have taken away from my total & put me out some commission money. We had a loud & aggressive "discussion" about his actions & it was decided that he was full of shat & I was due a check.

Two and a half days from the State tournament and my daughter gets a big blister on the inside of her glove hand index finger where she interlocks. Unreal. How the hell that happened I don't know. Funny crease in the glove maybe. She hasn't been hitting that many balls.

Kevin

Hawaii public transportation, The Bus in particular. I almost get ran off of the road by them at least two times a day almost every day! I'm sick of it.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Thank you smalls.

Two and a half days from the State tournament and my daughter gets a big blister on the inside of her glove hand index finger where she interlocks. Unreal. How the hell that happened I don't know. Funny crease in the glove maybe. She hasn't been hitting that many balls.

Kevin

time for Liquid bandage

It can take time to get selected. You have been a THP member for about 14 days or so. Stick with it and stay active and it could eventually happen. Lots of testing goes on at THP.

FWIW, they will be in stores October 15th and you should be able to find one locally to test out. Give it a try and let everybody know your thoughts. If you end up loving it, you could always pick one up.
oh no don't get me wrong. I don't deserve to test the shaft since I'm so new to the forum. Mostly just ranting because now I have to wait till the come to the stores near me to test it.

I am in no way complaining I didn't win. Sorry it seemed that way.

My rant is multiple line, one sentence posts. Break it up into sentences! Also this is a forum, not texting. Use full words, not abbreviations!

Hope

you're

not

talking

about

me. . .

just kidding, sometimes I write sentences and when I want to separate thoughts, I do this.

Meow Is this what you are talking about?

Hope

you're

not

talking

about

me. . .

just kidding, sometimes I write sentences and when I want to separate thoughts, I do this.

Meow Is this what you are talking about?
I do the same thing so your not alone

Is it just me or could the ol' THP search engine use an oil change? I type in Oreos and I get tons of threads about everything I could possibly want to read EXCEPT for the Oreos thread! So I try something a little different and put in Official Banter Thread since it was one of the first ones that popped up when I typed in Oreos thread. This time when I actually type it in I have to scroll through about 20-25 threads before I get to it. I dunno. Just thought it was interesting.

Is it just me or could the ol' THP search engine use an oil change? I type in Oreos and I get tons of threads about everything I could possibly want to read EXCEPT for the Oreos thread! So I try something a little different and put in Official Banter Thread since it was one of the first ones that popped up when I typed in Oreos thread. This time when I actually type it in I have to scroll through about 20-25 threads before I get to it. I dunno. Just thought it was interesting.

Search actually works fine. Try using advance search and titles only. I did that just now with Oreos and guess what? The only thread that came up was the Oreo thread. Now if you are doing your searching on Tapatalk, then that one is not on THP search functions. You would have to speak with the software company for that, yet it still works when using title search.

Search actually works fine. Try using advance search and titles only. I did that just now with Oreos and guess what? The only thread that came up was the Oreo thread. Now if you are doing your searching on Tapatalk, then that one is not on THP search functions. You would have to speak with the software company for that, yet it still works when using title search.

It's on Tapatalk. That's the problem then. Thanks! I guess if I'm thread searching from here on out I'll pop into the regular site.

It's on Tapatalk. That's the problem then. Thanks! I guess if I'm thread searching from here on out I'll pop into the regular site.

Yeah the search on Tapatalk is worthless. On a PC or Mac, Smalls showed me the best searching trick. Go to google, and type in Hackers Paradise + Oreos (or whatever you are searching). Works every time. As for Tapatalk, the search is useless.

Edit: I guess Tapatalk has sensitive feelings as it crashed after I made this post...

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah the search on Tapatalk is worthless. On a PC or Mac, Smalls showed me the best searching trick. Go to google, and type in Hackers Paradise + Oreos (or whatever you are searching). Works every time. As for Tapatalk, the search is useless.

Edit: I guess Tapatalk has sensitive feelings as it crashed after I made this post...

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ironically on the Tapatalk 2 or whatever they call it for Android (Im guessing Apple update is coming) it is quite good. Title search is included and it works quite well.

Ironically on the Tapatalk 2 or whatever they call it for Android (Im guessing Apple update is coming) it is quite good. Title search is included and it works quite well.

I cant wait for it. No matter what you search on the Tapatalk ios it just brings up recent posts. There is nothing dynamic about the search. I made sure before I left for the course yesterday to bump the Live Round thread or I would have never found it.

Also, on a side note, Apple Maps is irritating me. I have an exact address and name of the outlets my wife is going today and it cant be found. Why arent they using Google maps as their engine? So frustrating.
Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back