Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Moved to Golf on Tour.

not every staffer has a full bag contract.
I'm more interested in the fact he used a Trusty Rusty wedge.

Sorry my bad

Lots of guys have multiple brands of clubs. As of right now, based on our information, he is signed to play hybrid, hat and staff bag with Adams.

One must also keep in mind who Adams is owned by as of now.

That is kinda nuts. I get confused seeing the new Adams drivers along with the TM drivers on standard def tv signals lol. I thought he had the new Adams driver.

I'm glad to see the guy winning.

That is interesting to see him Playing a Trusty Rusty. Do we know if its the original or the newer one?

All his woods are Adams? ish.

Shows you the power of a hat and bag. I didn't really expect him to have a 14 club deal, but I had no clue what irons or wedges he was using. I noticed the putter since it's such an interesting shape.

Very cool, I loves those S56 irons.

For some reason i thought he played Adams woods and i was positive he played Scratch Irons & Wedges. Hard to keep track of everyone.

Last edited:
Its all about what works for you though, I love PING but I cant hit one of their drivers for anything. IF and a big IF, if I was playing for all of that money I would be using what ever I hit best, not what a sponsor would pay me to hit.

That is kinda nuts. I get confused seeing the new Adams drivers along with the TM drivers on standard def tv signals lol. I thought he had the new Adams driver.

I'm glad to see the guy winning.

Same here I thought he was using an Adams driver with a painting of a Rhino

I noticed this at the BMW. I thought he at least hit a Speedline F12 as well but found out there this was incorrect. Interesting that he plays a Trusty Rusty and a Vokey wedge set up.

Ryan Moore picks all of his clubs ironically. You know what Ryan Moore's favorite score is? It's a really obscure number you probably have never heard of.

I think he is a hippster.

I like Ryan Moore. His swing takeaway is fugly but I wear his shoes. So therefore I support him. GJ Ryan nice bag

Back