SCOR Announces Loyalty Discount

JP@ScorGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Attention current SCOR4161 Precision Scoring Club owners:

As way of saying "Thank You" for your business and support SCOR Golf is giving a little back. For the next 2 weeks we are giving current owners a chance to add more SCOR Precision Scoring Clubs to their bag for less. As a token of our gratitude for your loyalty we are going to give all current owners a 20% Discount on the best scoring clubs on the market.

If you've been waiting, now is the time to experience the full benefit of SCOR4161 Technology by completing the short end of your set. This is an exclusive offer for current SCOR Golf Customers.

If you have any questions or want more information I will be happy to help you personally. Feel free to call me if you want, 361.571.7370.

JP Sourdellia
Director of Operations
SCOR Golf

Wow that is awesome! I love companies that show loyalty to current customers.

Awesome stuff SCOR Golf!

This is awesome! I might pick up another 54* since it is my most used club. hhhhmmm

Think its time for me to pull the trigger on a 51.

Tempted to get a PW replacement now. Great stuff Scor!

That's awesome! It's always good to see companies taking care of their fan base.

Thats awesome. Pondering getting some replacements

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

That is so cool! Way to go SCOR.

Really awesome of SCOR! Great company indeed

SCOR is awesome. This has me pondering a 54/58 setup instead of 55/60 (will keep the 50* in place)

Rats. I'm about to be a loyal customer, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm trying to get my club to become an affiliate so that I can buy through them since I have beaucoup shop credits from this year's tournament schedule.

Rats. I'm about to be a loyal customer, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm trying to get my club to become an affiliate so that I can buy through them since I have beaucoup shop credits from this year's tournament schedule.

Me too.

What an awesome gesture, I don't currently game any SCORs, but for those that do this is a great chance to expand the set!!!

Awesome gesture by SCOR, I am still thinking hard about adding them to my bag, wish I had already added at least one.

That's sweet. Nice job SCOR!

Great gesture from score, gotta love that!

Nice gesture

Very nice! Props to SCOR for looking after their customers.

I've never swung a SCOR wedge, but now I wish that I have. Will definitely look into them when it's replacement time.

I spent a good bit of time with the SCOR wedges at the ultimate outing in Orlando in May and then again at the THP Atlanta Tour Van stop. These will be in my bag soon.

Back