Motoo's Golf Adventure

I am working on episode 13, its pretty much done except the summary and anything from tomorrow, going to look for tee times now and then its off to Arizona. I fired off a stellar round today, 104 - 46 front and 58 back, ended up losing 14 balls, 4 of which I was just practicing shots with. It was a rough day! I did however play two long courses, yesterday I played 7604 yards and today almost 7200. I was surprised, distance was not really too much of an issue but more so chipping and putting.

Looks like the adventure is still treating you well! May safe travels continue!

LtEvO TaPpEd

how many miles you up to now Mitch? I gotta get caught up on this thread

It's comical how badly I'm losing balls right now I hit one straight down the middle watched it roll and it disappeared when i got up there.

I hope we get to see a map of Mitch's driving after this is all done.

I hope we get to see a map of Mitch's driving after this is all done.

I can post 1 tonight. I've lost 20 balls in 2 rounds 14 yesterday. shot a 88 best putting performance for me with 29 putts unfortunately I had way too many chip shots around the green.

It's comical how badly I'm losing balls right now I hit one straight down the middle watched it roll and it disappeared when i got up there.

I'm really hoping the video of everyone's opening tee shot at the ATL Outing is still available. With all of your talk of losing balls, it reminds me that I tossed you a provisional on the first tee (after you hit a ball into the left trees) and you promptly hit my ball -- into the left trees.

I think my last words were, "Just don't lose it...." I would love to see the video of that.

Glad you're having a blast out west.

I'm really hoping the video of everyone's opening tee shot at the ATL Outing is still available. With all of your talk of losing balls, it reminds me that I tossed you a provisional on the first tee (after you hit a ball into the left trees) and you promptly hit my ball -- into the left trees.

I think my last words were, "Just don't lose it...." I would love to see the video of that.

I think we all learned a valuable lesson that day. Don't give anyone a good golf ball. I should have signed that Hex Black I gave you, its going to be a collectors item!

It was the kiss of death, the ball's destiny was already set

Thanks, still so far from home.

Thanks!

Roughly 4040 miles, I would venture to say around 4200 with extra driving to do things at my stops.

Whew man that's a lot of miles, keep on trucking, if you end up near this neck of the woods, let me know

Just watched your latest vid and you nailed it on the weather and road construction...lol. Especially out west in the mountains on I70 for construction. The weather is always changing and during the winter/spring, one could go skiing in the morning, golf in the afternoon, and hit the pool after your round (heated of course). A couple years ago, my little man and I were swimming outdoors on Thanksgiving! With your experience last week, hard to believe I know.

Here you go, here is a map of my progress so far. More miles than I thought...

Fullscreencapture10102012103354PM.jpg

That's a lot if driving Mitch. Esp to do it all by yourself.

That's a lot if driving Mitch. Esp to do it all by yourself.

The beauty of it is, how much I don't like to drive. Seriously, I've probably drive more in the last 18 days than I have in the last year.

Be careful buddy. Thats a lot of stress on the body! Godspeed dude, great story!

Thanks for the continued support and checking in on me. I have a sweet setup for the next few days.

Here you go, here is a map of my progress so far. More miles than I thought...

Fullscreencapture10102012103354PM.jpg
Litchfield Park, huh? I was stationed at that Air Force Base for 5 years. You get used to playing with fighter jets buzzing about....Fun stuff.

Be safe.

Litchfield Park, huh? I was stationed at that Air Force Base for 5 years. You get used to playing with fighter jets buzzing about....Fun stuff.

Be safe.

I am right near the base. I saw three jets land within 5 minutes of being here.

Episode 13 is up.

safe travels on your way back east motoo!

I just got caught up on your travels and videos Moto and its absolutely awesome to see. Safe travels man on the rest of your venture. I will definitely keep checking in on this.

safe travels on your way back east motoo!

Thank you!

I just got caught up on your travels and videos Moto and its absolutely awesome to see. Safe travels man on the rest of your venture. I will definitely keep checking in on this.

Thanks for joining me.

Episode 13 is now actually in the thread, forgot about that, also added a video with my golf gear at the top.

wow that map is pretty cool. thats a TON of driving.

wow that map is pretty cool. thats a TON of driving.

Its weird though, I would never have guessed. I guess when you have a goal or purpose it doesn't seem like it.

Its weird though, I would never have guessed. I guess when you have a goal or purpose it doesn't seem like it.

yeah you have a goal every day i guess so that prob helps a lot. Thanks for doing this and letting everyone follow along its been fun following along in your journey.

Back