SeeMore Putters Thread

I want this one....now.

productimage-picture-x2-nickel-773_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

productimage-picture-x2-nickel-774_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I just finished drooling in my phone when I saw this. Daddy Likey

What kind of insert is that? I want to roll it.

Inspired by this thread and all the positive responses from THP members, I emailed SeeMore a few minutes ago to get a fitting on my way down to ATL for the Invitational. Hopefully, that will be the last round I have without a SeeMore in the bag. Can't wait!

Inspired by this thread and all the positive responses from THP members, I emailed SeeMore a few minutes ago to get a fitting on my way down to ATL for the Invitational. Hopefully, that will be the last round I have without a SeeMore in the bag. Can't wait!

Have you rolled any yet buddy, and if so, did any stand out for you?

Have you rolled any yet buddy, and if so, did any stand out for you?

No, not really. A few putts here or there, but no serious time on any. Just going to keep an open mind and have a putter fit to me and see how it goes. It's one of the areas that's holding me back from a single digit handicap.

No, not really. A few putts here or there, but no serious time on any. Just going to keep an open mind and have a putter fit to me and see how it goes. It's one of the areas that's holding me back from a single digit handicap.
Maybe you will win one in Ohio?

Maybe you will win one in Ohio?

That'd be awesome! I feel privileged just to be able to have a shot at winning all these cool prizes! I am a much better putter at 100' than 5'. Haha

We are in the same foursome Sat at Pipestone, if you want to roll some with my Si2 black SeeMore your more than welcome to try it, but you must carry a drool rag so my grip doesn't get all wet

We are in the same foursome Sat at Pipestone, if you want to roll some with my Si2 black SeeMore your more than welcome to try it, but you must carry a drool rag so my grip doesn't get all wet

Haha sounds good!

Haha sounds good!

Playdough let me roll his si2 yesterday, and I think you'll like it a lot Kittles. A bit hotter face than some of the other SeeMore offerings and just smooooth.

Playdough let me roll his si2 yesterday, and I think you'll like it a lot Kittles. A bit hotter face than some of the other SeeMore offerings and just smooooth.

I'm ready to overhaul the short game this winter. This will be the start. No more mid eighties for me, all 70's. I'm averaging about 33 putts a round this season. Sad part is I have at least one 40+ putt round in that average, if not 2.

I'm ready to overhaul the short game this winter. This will be the start. No more mid eighties for me, all 70's. I'm averaging about 33 putts a round this season. Sad part is I have at least one 40+ putt round in that average, if not 2.

33 isn't a terrible number man.. What's your average distance to the hole?

I'm glad you're pursuing a SeeMore either way. THE RST is great for confidence.

33 isn't a terrible number man.. What's your average distance to the hole?

I'm glad you're pursuing a SeeMore either way. THE RST is great for confidence.

Not sure. I know that I've missed a ton of 3' - 5' this year. I've got to improve there.

Hitting about 35% GIR and 31% of FIR, which needs some improvement.

My new Seemore should arrive next week and I have already picked out the one after that. The one next week is very special.

I am just waiting the next purchase to go into production. The next generation sticks as I call them are going to blow you away.

This company continues to raise the bar and impress the heck out of me. If they made golf clubs I would probably loose my mind. I am pretty close just with putters.

By the way...I also just picked up an FGP Bronze in mint condition to add to collection. I don't think the face had ever contacted a ball.

TapAhoy!

My new Seemore should arrive next week and I have already picked out the one after that. The one next week is very special.

I am just waiting the next purchase to go into production. The next generation sticks as I call them are going to blow you away.

This company continues to raise the bar and impress the heck out of me. If they made golf clubs I would probably loose my mind. I am pretty close just with putters.

By the way...I also just picked up an FGP Bronze in mint condition to add to collection. I don't think the face had ever contacted a ball.

TapAhoy!

Sweet! I'm excited to get my first, just waiting to hear back from SeeMore.

TapAhoy!

how many are in your collection now? and its a shame that FGP hasn't touched a ball yet! you better change that!

TapAhoy!

We may have to start a 12 Step forum all for you SeeMore! Seriously though, I love seeing which one of your babies you are rolling when we meet up to play a round. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new one.

So the doorbell rings at 10 am this morning and I think its one if the neighbors but it was FedEx dropping off a plain white box. Having seen these boxes a few times I am giddy with excitement similar to the guy in the Michigan Frog cartoon. I shake the box and know my new putter is here.

I am on my putting green rolling a few as I type this and it is exquisite and surprised me when I first rolled it. More on that later. I haven't taken any pics to post yet. I don't know if I can post pics yet or even discuss. Sorry for the tease but I will explain later. Waiting to hear back from SEEMORE first.

First round with it will be tomorrow because I have to start on my honeydo list today but the Seemore will be by my side all day. I am having trouble posting pics from Tapatalk so hopefully my tech challenged self can get that figured out.

The next Seemore coming is going to fascinate us all.

I also rolled a few putts with Bronze FGP last night and man did it feel soft coming of the face.

TapAhoy!

It's awesome to hear so many new awesome SeeMore's are coming out with the MC around the corner. I saw a few of their prototypes on their facebook page. Have no clue if they are the same, or not, but I loved the new logo look on the putter and some of the new designs.

You pick up an X series or a different proto?
So the doorbell rings at 10 am this morning and I think its one if the neighbors but it was FedEx dropping off a plain white box. Having seen these boxes a few times I am giddy with excitement similar to the guy in the Michigan Frog cartoon. I shake the box and know my new putter is here.

I am on my putting green rolling a few as I type this and it is exquisite and surprised me when I first rolled it. More on that later. I haven't taken any pics to post yet. I don't know if I can post pics yet or even discuss. Sorry for the tease but I will explain later. Waiting to hear back from SEEMORE first.

First round with it will be tomorrow because I have to start on my honeydo list today but the Seemore will be by my side all day. I am having trouble posting pics from Tapatalk so hopefully my tech challenged self can get that figured out.

I also rolled a few putts with Bronze FGP last night and man did it feel soft coming of the face.

TapAhoy!

Fantastic tease man! I can't wait to see what you ended up getting.

Nice teaser. Looking forward to some pics!

I must have picked up something from the JB school of tease. He is the best I've seen.

TapAhoy!

Just wanted to swing in and say I am still gaming and loving my SeeMore One CS. Had a fabulous round with it this past week - including 7 one putts including one green I overshot and had a very tricky downhill lie about a foot off the back of the green on the front ridge of a bunker. My confidence with this putter is next to none I have ever gamed before, I really do feel it is the perfect fit for me.

Thanks SeeMore for making a great product that I can easily replicate success with time and time again.

When I bought my One CS I also purchased an FGP Original for my father as a gift - he is equally as enthused and we both quite apparently see the difference these putters have made in one anothers games.

I was turned on to SeeMore by this great community and have not looked back. My absolutely sincere recommendations to this company on every level from the actual product to their customer support.

SeeMore is doing it right.

Folks...pics will not be posted for a few more weeks on this one.

TapAhoy!

Back